Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.2

[DE]Megan

Forget write other chenge. Syronoid Gammacor nerf it, Exp system, credits system, Mobs Strong before , almost all mod nerf it and more..

İ hate new gammacor 150/450 ammo i use this 3 sec and i cant find ammo. Pls do it before somehow.

Year of quality?

Yes, they will nerf all frames into the ground eventually and then offer "quality" boosters for attack, armour, energy and abilities to bring them up to what they were previously. :p

Yes I said that in jest but part of me is expecting it to happen, which is really sad. :(

Edited by SchrodingersKitteh

Kohm revert wh.... wait, what's this? You're telling me that they reverted it?

When?

Oh! It's not in the patch notes! That's awesome!

Kohm is back to it's glor... What?

There's damage falloff now? And no pellet bounce? And more spread?

What the hell DE, do you hate good shotguns that much?

So, just stand in one place, kill everybody in the map in one button pushing was normal, ya? And even blind everything.

Guys, are you serious? "Excal was not OP, it normal". You wanna say he can be even better? How? Make coffe then you press 4?

Or you think DE must be change whole game just for you? DE make you a gift. And as you go? Just trampled it in the dirt Draco.

Don't blame DE. Blame yourself.

PSA: Excalibur Radial Javelin

We understand there is some confusion regarding Radial Javelin’s recent adjustment.  Our original version of the power had built in Line of Sight, and was never intended to push through terrain.  As such, Radial Javelin as it currently stands is functioning as it was always intended to.

So rename it Conic Javelin... 'cause line of sight is not radial.

Seriously, Excal nerf, Synoid Gammacor nerf... what's next ? Trinity again hahaha...

You make a game about farm and you nerf all the ways of farm.

Nerfs.

There is very little reason to nerf something when playing co-op against wave after wave of increasingly difficult AI controlled enemies. At some point you will reach your limit.

OTOH, any game with PvP is going to see nerf after nerf.

In the synoid's case, it was released, buffed, and then nerfed into the ground.

It was only OP in conclave because it sure as hell wasn't OP 40+ minutes into T4 missions.

Making both PvP and co-op mainstays in the same game with the same weapons is just retard3d.

This

So, just stand in one place, kill everybody in the map in one button pushing was normal, ya? And even blind everything.

Guys, are you serious? "Excal was not OP, it normal". You wanna say he can be even better? How? Make coffe then you press 4?

Or you think DE must be change whole game just for you? DE make you a gift. And as you go? Just trampled it in the dirt Draco.

Don't blame DE. Blame yourself.

so its normal for loki to disarm everything in the map. even whitout los. its normal for mirage to do the exact same thing excalibur was doing before nerf but also having one of the best damage abilities in the game, its normal for nova to fcking slow to dead everything in the map. while also  adding a damage multiplier  ( nova can get 1hour+ on a t4 survival SOLO), why nerf  an already  crappy frame when you have those beasts in the same game?. all excalibur's abilities are useless or nerfed versions of other abilities . so no, you are wrong, this game is still ability spam, but excalibur cant do it

Edited by IShaco

so its normal for loki to disarm everything in the map. even whitout los. its normal for mirage to do the exact same thing excalibur was doing before nerf but also having one of the best damage abilities in the game, its normal for nova to fcking slow to dead everything in the map. while also  adding a damage multiplier  ( nova can get 1hour+ on a t4 survival SOLO), why nerf  an already  crappy frame when you have those beasts in the same game?. all excalibur's abilities are useless or nerfed versions of other abilities . so no, you are wrong, this game is still ability spam, but excalibur cant do it

This. I do not mind nerfing Excal, but than be fair and nerf ALL OTHER cc abilities too. IT will take 2 days max. to come up with a new farming method anyway. It is not nerf, that makes people angry, it is the total lack of logic (see maniac) and planning on DE's behalf.

We understand there is some confusion regarding Radial Javelin’s recent adjustment.  Our original version of the power had built in Line of Sight, and was never intended to push through terrain.  As such, Radial Javelin as it currently stands is functioning as it was always intended to.  We apologize for the confusion this has caused and will do better to communicate these refinements in the future.

Conclave Changes

• Reduced the HP of Rhino’s Ironskin in PvP.
  • Reduced the damage of Paris Prime in PvP.
  • Made various lighting lighting improvements to Cephalon Capture’s Orokin tileset.
  • Improved textures of Cephalon Capture objectives.
  • Teshin will now speak a little more quickly in Cephalon Capture.

Changes

• Chroma’s alt helmet will no longer appear in player inventories after completing The New Strange Quest.
  • Removed exits from Vay Hek boss fight in Law of Retribution.
  • Improved audio quality on Grineer hacking minigame.
  • Made various audio adjustments to silenced weapons.
  • Reduced Ordis’ conversational tendencies when in the Liset.
  • Updated Mod and Market icons for Transmutation Cores.
  • Updated various materials to PBR quality.
  • Rescue Missions will now provide more experience at higher levels.
  • Reduced the level of ambient noise in Relays.
  • The Manic Grineer will now disappear after killing a player in Solo mode.
  • The Manic Grineer is no longer affected by Bladestorm.

Fixes

• Optimized matchmaking server code to handle load better (may fix some invitation failures).
  • Reduced memory footprint in the Relays to avoid some crashes on 32-bit systems.
  • Fixed issue where players could enter Conclave with no valid PvP gear during a Host migration, causing a crash.
  • Fixed default PvP loadout containing non-PvP items.
  • Fixed Chroma’s Spectral Scream not equipping a weapon once deactivated if the ability was used while holding a scanner.
  • Fixed some instances where players could move out of bounds on Relays.  
  • Fixed auto-target abilities accidentally targeting player Sentinels.
  • Fixed Limbo being able to trigger pressure plates while in the Rift.
  • Fixed various exploits in the Law of Retribution encounters.
  • Fixed rain particles looking pixelated.
  • Fixed Arcane Enhancements appearing with Prime part in the Inventory.
  • Fixed error that would occur when trying to equip a scanner while unarmed.
  • Fixed ‘Logout’ button not bringing players back to Login screen.
  • Fixed material on Steel Meridian Medallions not displaying correctly.
  • Fixed various texture issues in Relays.
  • Fixed additional ammo clips showing on Soma and Soma Prime.
  • Fixed issue causing the Manic Grineer to become stuck on objects.
  • Fixed mind controlled targets not becoming immune to Mind Control when granted immunity to powers and abilities.  
  • Fixed an ugly white line showing up on the floor of Grineer tilesets.
  • Fixed Ogris charging effects and firing animation not displaying properly.
  • Fixed players not being able to unequip Sentinels after removing primary and secondary weapons.
  • Fixed Ordis’ ‘idle’ Liset transmissions interrupting other communications.
  • Fixed Sentinel NPCs, voice acting, or animations showing for Clients in the first mission of The New Strange Quest.
  • Fixed Chroma’s Elemental Ward buff showing as 1% off in the HUD in some instances.
  • Fixed melee finishers adjusting the player camera in an unusual way.
  • Fixed visual issue with Gammacor where weapon would open while holstered after melee or a quick roll.
  • Fixed Huras Kubrow’s Stalk not properly applying to Players.
  • Fixed Vay Hek still broadcasting his threats to Relays.
  • Fixed Codex and Library scanners still showing as being equipped during a Host migration.
  • Fixed both Ordis and Teshin transmission not matching corresponding subtitles.
  • Fixed pistol and melee slots not being auto-equipped for default PvP loadouts.
  • Fixed an error that would occur with Grineer Shipyards cranes.

Hey Warframe and everyone here. 

Hmm I rlly happy for us about new update and I am glad that the game does a lot of innovations. Especially the new warframe you have created. Is awesome (Chroma) . But I do not see why you have changed the weapon synoid gammacor. It's annoying cuz I created 6000 in magnetic :( 

Im not talking about nerf im talking should rocket launcher be silent? ppls since the release of ogris complain about this coz rocket launcher "Explosion should not be silent" for example 4 grineer are in the room 3 are clustered while 1 sits at bck watching them do there thing and a Tenno suddenly shows up with an ogris kill the three they hear the explosion and that one guy didnt even @(*()$ care about that see the logic their.

You can use a mod to make it silent.

What would be "logic" behind that?

Either weapon is useful or it's not. Now i't only a matter of slot waste to make it what it used to be.

Should energy beams be noisy? Should we be able to make them silent by putting "silencer" mods?

We got nothing in return ammo/charge speed-wise. 

Very little in this game makes sense but if it's fun we accept it. Space ninja magic. 

We understand there is some confusion regarding Radial Javelin’s recent adjustment.  Our original version of the power had built in Line of Sight, and was never intended to push through terrain.  As such, Radial Javelin as it currently stands is functioning as it was always intended to.  We apologize for the confusion this has caused and will do better to communicate these refinements in the future.

I understand the thing about LoS being intended in the original concept (the previous version was LoS as well), I don't really fancy it but I understand it.

I need to ask this though: was it intended to target enemies standing only in front of Excalibur, instead of enemies all around him (included left, right and behind of him)? (* 

As it is now, it's not a Radial Javelin at all. Might as well rethink the ability's name.

I know this post will get lost, drowning under the countless replies of players just as baffled as me, but I am really hoping in an answer. I don't mean criticism, just eagerness for better knowledge.

(*) I am talking about enemies within line of sight of course, not protected by walls or obstacles, that can see (and be seen by) Excalibur.