Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.2

[DE]Megan

Small patch just went out this morning with exactly one change: fix for contact list and invites with certain types of router.

Better think about how to fix excal. Thats the one really annoying thing about u16. That he is now the most useless frame that ever existed and the only one whos ult requieres LoS and won't hit a single enemy behidn your back. I mena seriously who thought that this was a good idea in PvE. For PvP that sounds good but for PvE...

DE you wanted to add him survivability,instead,you take it from him.Why use light and spears if it just doesn't work on all enemies?This Excalibur is not needed in a single game,and in team.

thats the saddest part. People will just stop using him at large. I know I will, he has no utility that I cant get with a much more rounded out frame.

Excalibur? More like Excalipoor :(

Adapt or find a different Frame to use. Simple.

Excalibur (or any Frame for that matter) should not posses the ability to kill enemies through solid surfaces such as walls/floors/ceiling/etc.

OK so try this

Slash Dash : this is a rather simple fix simply make it armor ignore (so that the small DMG it dose do can actually matter)

Super Jump: This whole ability could use a rework I suggest re rename it to spirit of tenno of something DS related

effectivly giving it 2 modes

(1) while the player is running it can be the power we all know with a small sprint boost

allowing it to fill that scout roll.

(2) While attacking it can summon a mobile shield around itself like the one graneer troop can

allowing the player to fill a somewhat defensive role and revive fallen allies

Radial Blind: Increase range if keeping LoS

Radial Javelin: LoS (no.... just no) now i have no problem with it not being able to go through walls but if i can't hit the people right behind me then that's really not radial now is it. also a DMG buff wouldn't hurt as in late game it falls off way to quickly 

Well this is just a suggestion anyway I don't even know if you guys are gonna read it lol

Should I get a quote for really intended javelin? The one that DE devs themselves posted?

• Radial Javelin:  All enemies within radius of this ability will now be hit with a javelin.  Instead of having this ability radiate out from Excalibur, javelins will now spawn directly around opponents. Javelins will optimize to find a point on each enemy that is safe to be hit, bypassing enemies that may be holding shields or otherwise in cover. There is also no longer a target maximum for this ultimate, meaning anyone in the radius will be an eligible target. Additionally, if the javelin does not kill the enemy, each target that survives will be put into stun for a brief period of time.

Reminder that we didn't make this up, DE themselves stated that this is intended function of Radial javelin.

So, what's the deal with BS thing referred to as LoS?

I keep telling you, LoS and Warframe do not fit together. If I want my glorious Tenno purge to be obstructed by some random steel container I'd play Call of Honour : Gears of Global Offensive - Reach : Destiny Edition® instead...

Adapt or find a different Frame to use. Simple.

Excalibur (or any Frame for that matter) should not posses the ability to kill enemies through solid surfaces such as walls/floors/ceiling/etc.

If they give you 2 options.Charge in the fight with no weapons at all and second option die right now i think that means to die anyway.I wont adapt to dying,i want to adapt at being strong Excalibur.

PS.  I paid money real money for founder pack.And for what?So i can trow him out of my inventory slot.

If they give you 2 options.Charge in the fight with no weapons at all and second option die right now i think that means to die anyway.I wont adapt to dying,i want to adapt at being strong Excalibur.

PS.  I paid money real money for founder pack.And for what?So i can trow him out of my inventory s

Totally agree

It's not enough for this developer to just balance game play and tone excesses down. No. They will completely render a character or weapon useless, when things don't go their way. They have no regard for the time and money that customers have spent on this game. They will not shy away from stopping a player's progress dead in its tracks., even when that means cheating you out of your skillful game play. They want you to play the game. Just not too well.

It should be clear that DE cannot be trusted. They have shown that at any point, your investment, both financial and time wise, can and will be rendered null and void. 

Edited by cx-dave

From that nerf to Excal it can be concluded that I'm going to take a break from Warframe for a couple months to a year then check back to see if they un-nerfed him.

~Yours sincerely Zyzz2.0 

RE: PSA: Radial Javelin.

Then you buffed Radial Javelin you nerfed Radial Blind and it was at least kind of fair (stop the BS about light logic, Mirage's light pass through terrain and you are Ok with it). Now you just nerf Radial Javelin too. That is a double nerf on a starter frame that was never close to OP in a first place.

So to my feedback on these changes:

Go **** yourself!   Return us no LOS Radial Blind or remove LOS on Radial Javelin, or better yet remove LOS for both, compared to the new frames like Mesa Excalibur is way too weak and needs a buff, not a nerf.