Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.2

[DE]Megan

first

oh, and there's no preview on weapon selections in the arsenal

There is for the weapons / warframes you don't have; I personally don't understand why they removed the preview bit for all stuff you /do have, or if it is unintentional.

PSA: Excalibur Radial Javelin

We understand there is some confusion regarding Radial Javelin’s recent adjustment.  Our original version of the power had built in Line of Sight, and was never intended to push through terrain.  As such, Radial Javelin as it currently stands is functioning as it was always intended to.  We apologize for the confusion this has caused and will do better to communicate these refinements in the future.

WHat's this about?

I'll be honest. After the big to-do after Viver, I would have expected that not only would you have realized that adding LOS, particularly when a part of knee-jerk reactions, is a bad idea, but also that the playerbase dislikes such a change. And they let you know this, rather violently I might add. So what does DE do? They put that change right back in. This time though, they don't even tell us they put it in. No, they let us figure that out on our own. Something that "important" deserved more than an belated "sorry for the confusion".

I'm really disappointed, DE.

We understand there is some confusion regarding Radial Javelin’s recent adjustment.  Our original version of the power had built in Line of Sight, and was never intended to push through terrain.  As such, Radial Javelin as it currently stands is functioning as it was always intended to.  We apologize for the confusion this has caused and will do better to communicate these refinements in the future.

This shall feed the fire...

Seriously, people already have their pitchforks and torches out, and you haven't even removed the void yet. I can see the lynch mob in full effect, looking for blood.

LoS for AoE abilities is only justified when they're toggleable like Mesa's. Crush, Shield Polarize, Miasma, WoF, Tentacles, etc etc don't have LoS, so why should it be applied to Excal nerfing him to the ground again?

Happy to see this fixes. Really hope the nerf on Excalibur will be undone. Won't use it anymore otherwise.

So basically it got taken out in my opinion. Too bad if you paid lots for the prime version.

Connectivity issues not addressed...maybe server side and therefor not mentioned?

Did lose progress in the level we were at and everything gained in 15lvl of survival infested.

Lots of mods, 2x orikin celss etc...not very smooth transition...

Edited by Rixalabur