Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.2

[DE]Megan

So here's a few things you guys still need to fix

http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2zqr5k/the_great_thread_of_u16_stealth_nerfs/

1. Excalibur Radial Javelin

Yeeaaaaah no. Radial Javelin alone is one of the most underpowered ultimates in Excal's arsenal. It NEEDS to be omnidirectional and bypass walls. No arguement, revert these changes.

2. Unnerf the Void credit payout nerf

Seriously? Why the hell would anyone even consider this, the fact being that they are already so ungodly low. No DE, fire the person who suggested this and revert the credit payout.

3. Kohm Changes

I don't even know what to say. This is the second time you've completely changed the Kohm's mechanics, and its even worse now. Who comes up with these ideas?

Please, make your hotfixes more meaningful instead of trying to sugarcoat the major issues present with touch-ups that are not as immediately needed.

PSA: Excalibur Radial Javelin

We understand there is some confusion regarding Radial Javelin’s recent adjustment.  Our original version of the power had built in Line of Sight, and was never intended to push through terrain.  As such, Radial Javelin as it currently stands is functioning as it was always intended to.  We apologize for the confusion this has caused and will do better to communicate these refinements in the future.

That's a curious case of selective amnesia, since DE seems to have forgotten how much the playerbase absolutely HATED IT when this change was pushed during the whole Viver fiasco.

You did it already. You then reverted it because it was decried unanimously terrible. Why do it again? It's still bloody damn terrible.

Edited by Yurilica

We understand there is some confusion regarding Radial Javelin’s recent adjustment.  Our original version of the power had built in Line of Sight, and was never intended to push through terrain.  As such, Radial Javelin as it currently stands is functioning as it was always intended to.  We apologize for the confusion this has caused and will do better to communicate these refinements in the future.

One would think that people being angry about the change way back when Viver happened would make you guys reconsider the intended state of the skill, rather than rolling it out later with the equivalent of "#dealwithit" attached.

And all the other warframes ults still go through terrain ?

Hmm, looks like they finally found a way to nerf Draco, if u ask me.....

Nice some general improvements. Let's see how PvP will be now. Though i fear the Bo-sliding might still be a bit too usefull. But lets see.

I hope Ordis is now leaving me in peace more.

Ordis talking less, means i will be annoyed less by him, which means i might actualy like him more and search the ruins of the solar system for spare parts to fix him.

Though the option to reduce him to in mission comments would be nice.

"Fixed Ogris charging effects and firing animation not displaying properly."

Totaly missed that. Didn't even notice it was wrong.

Edited by Othergrunty

Is it april fools day already? This is just bad. Excal was in a good spot as he was before that "fix" (or better we call it nerf). We was not OP and not too weak. But now... And if i remember right when radial javelin got buffed we were told that radial javelin would now spawn directly near the enemys always hitting them and not requiere LoS and you even fixed a few bugs where javlin would be blocked by crates... And now you tell us that this was a bug afterall? im sorry but im really annoyed right now as excal is my favourite frame and i hate it that there are frames out there that are far more powerful and even get a buff and he gets constantly nerfed (first radial blind in excuse we got the radial javelin buff and now that is taken away from us and radial javelin is even worse then before the buff).

If you do that to excal i demand the following changes to every warframe so its equal: All ultimate abilties requiere a LoS. If you can't see the enemy they don't get hit. Sounds crap for Rhinos stomp, novas mprime, sayrny miasma and so on? right? So why does it has to be this way for excal?

please DE revert that change (and don't tell me it was always supposed to work like this as i said before you told us a different story).

Someone at DE apparently gave the nerfhammer to a blindfolded person and allowed them to smack at random.

Synoid gammacor nerf, Frost P removed, Excal to collect dust again, Kohm pretty much broken so that people would use the Kohm 2.0 from clan lab... Way to go, I mean, seriously, one does not simply release an update that does NOT make people unhappy for a change. 

Repfarming is dead (probably not, it's just gonna get a little more complicated;) RJ remains a boring physical damage version of a radial nuke with an added stun.  It's arguably worse now for single target damage than it was in its original incarnation. Inafter people crying about losing farming tools and not about losing actual gameplay.  

This update is getting worse and worse.

Excalibur is funcioning as originally envisiond. Right, THEN RESTORE Radial Blind also to originally envisioned. Stop evading the problem!

Maniac is another exception. Why don't you make invulnarable? Requires less thinking and less coding. I mean we have this cool powers to have more and more enemies NOT to be able to use on them.

Khom. Could you stop realeasing alpha materials? Really, if you have no idea how implement a weapon, then don't!

With all do respect, and I'm saying this only to promote good communication; as you are apologizing for inadequate communication, you are stating your actions in a way that I wouldn't call cryptic, but leaning towards it. I understand the point of it (both the statement you are making and the reason for assuaging said statement) but don't finding it very constructive to better communication.

We found Excalibur's radial blind held up late game, now LOS blind.

Power strength build radial javelin for clearing defense waves, now LOS javelin. 

(But Mesa clearing the same waves in 30 seconds is fine)

Well, since we're nerfing all radius skills, I fear for you Loki.

RIP Excal.