Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.2

[DE]Megan

The original Radial Javelin wasn't even LoS, it was an actual radial javelin attack.

This current iteration is the most counterintuitive, weakest and worst iteration of his skill.

Remove LoS or rework the skill completely.

What you have now is downright awful and a starter frame needs to be a lot more intuitive.

BS you guys are just &!$$ing me off, just debuffing excalibur. How many more times will this fking happen. I mean if it was always intended to why didn't they implement this from the beginning!?? 

Thats what me and my clan has been thinking but it was never intended. Its to ruin repfarm and to make us grind and pay out more.

oke, Excal is on the nerf side again, and "psa" supposed to give us a reason to believe the nerf, but hey, ITS CALLED RADIAL, RADIAL for "insert anything here" sake, like really? Front facing only? WUT, it is a skill of RADIAL damage, give us back the old Radial Javelin (like really old one in terms of mechanics, i like the flying javelins form me towards enemies) this will justify LoS but will make the skill at least reasonable in its naming, and Radial, RADIAL, make it spin spin spin around, nail everything to the walls, not in random directions, but as a normal, nailgun from the center.

The frame that is the trademark of Warframe is still the worse of the bunch... pls DE balance and fix all the frames once and for all. So much back and forth with changes that aren't really definitive. 

Edited by Bazools

Geeze what is it with everyone?

THE GAMMACOR DID NOT RECIEVE ANY DAMAGE NERF WHATSOEVER!

It got an increased RoF and a decreased damage per-bullet.  This means that on the whole, it is doing EXACTLY the same damage i;t did before.  It just uses more ammo now, though it is STILL a VERY ammo-efficient weapon, just not to the unreasonable level it was before.

In fact, it's actually a stealth BUFF.  Because the Status Chance remains unchanged (still I think 10%) you can trigger status effects 7x as often now.  Combine that with a multishot mod and status chance mods and this thing can trigger on 30+ enemies in 3 seconds, easily.  Even better with punch-through.

Just saying, people need to quit about the Synoid Gammacor.  If you suck so hard at ammo management that you can't handle this change, you just suck.  The change is not the problem here, you are.

PSA: Excalibur Radial Javelin

We understand there is some confusion regarding Radial Javelin’s recent adjustment.  Our original version of the power had built in Line of Sight, and was never intended to push through terrain.  As such, Radial Javelin as it currently stands is functioning as it was always intended to.  We apologize for the confusion this has caused and will do better to communicate these refinements in the future.

So basically reverting the changes you reverted when you originally changed Radial Javelin to Line of Sight functionality when there was a huge uproar in the community about how it made it as useless as it was before.

This doesn't bode well.

Awh they took back the good Chroma helmet. I guess it was too good to be true to let us have the choice from the get-go.

But no fix for the nerfed credits?

And manic is still unchanged? Honestly, I was expecting the manic to be a challenge, but at the current state it seems more like a stalker 2.0. It'd be fine if it didn't regen full health between each invisibility, and then disregard our abilities and one-hit knock out any frame they touch. I burned through all of my revives on my Rhino Prime, trying to help my sister farm for Saryn on Sedna. As did she, obviously.

Gret as always for the quick fix but...

• The Manic Grineer is no longer affected by Bladestorm.

Why? :'(

His gimick is that he warps around and you only have a small window of opportunity to shoot him. If auto-lock on abilities like bladestorm could affect him this gimick would not work and he would be no challenge.

Also other abilities allready couldn't affect him, so this was nessary to give each Warframe an equal chance against him.

Not to forget trying to figure out which powers actualy work against him.

For example i managed to switch teleport him once, which allowed me to take a few shots at him while he was in the "confused" state. Likewise Decoy or Molt can actualy distract him enough to give a few free seconds to hit him.

Sorry DE I don't believe you... you "forgot" the most game breaking change of Excalibur the poster boy... yeah right... no LOS in radial javelin was part of the buffs in Excalibur the poster boy... and now you change it... if that's so... I demand.. (yes demand) a new revision of Excalibur the poster boy...

Lastly... you know how much of a fire you get when you "forget" to add something in the patch notes... it happened before... I refuse to admit you still incur in the same mistake...

Edited by EX-Zanki

We understand there is some confusion regarding Radial Javelin’s recent adjustment.  Our original version of the power had built in Line of Sight, and was never intended to push through terrain.  As such, Radial Javelin as it currently stands is functioning as it was always intended to.  We apologize for the confusion this has caused and will do better to communicate these refinements in the future.

But DE, we hate it. It's our game and we hate it.

Edited by SasoDuck

DE wants Excalibur to be their Ryu.

DE have instead made him Dan.

Sooo, since you're going back to original powers, will we get back our good old Radial Blind?

This just days before Proto Excal.. I bought plat specifically for it and now DE goes and re-nerfs excal.

DE took away the projectile version which was awesome, and gave us non-LoS teleporting blades as a buff to both ability and graphical performance.

Now we have LoS teleporting blades.

I don't even know anymore.

Edited by Aoden

congrats. you just lost a player with those excalibur nerfs. i mean, it  shows that you dont even know how to balance your own game, how can you keep nerfing excalibur when you have frames like loki and nova, even trinity, they outperform him in any situation... you dont like rep farming?. then give him something else because that was the only thing he actually did good. again i dont even understand why you have a excalibur in such a weak state having frames like nova loki vauban nyx valkyr...

ill play again if you test other frames and realize how stupid is nerfing excalibur when he actually need a BUFF.

sorry for my english

Edited by IShaco