Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello From Southern California!

Pherenike

Greetings fellow Tenno. My name is Pherenike (Greek for Victorious One). I'm from Southern California in the United States of America and I have been playing Warframe for awhile, but I've been jumping back and forth between a lot of different games. I think I've finally settled on Warframe (and SC2 HOTS) and because of that, I want to start being active on the forums :)

I do have a question though, I took a big break from when the new mod system was first introduced till a couple of days ago. I'm wondering where is a good place to farm high level fusion cores.

Other than that, if you guys could add me in game or something, that'd be pretty nice! :D

I only have a couple of friends that play with with me and it still gets pretty lonely cause of our hectic schedules! :(

So Corpus bosses? :(

Corpus are my least favorite faction...

Yeah they can be tough. I'm farely new to the game, but I live in Nor-Cal so we at least have same play times. 

I got a Level 30 Exalibur and working on leveling my Ash. Got a maxed out Snipetron and so forth. If you want to farm out some fusions or mats hit me up! I'll add you in game when I get off work if you don't add me first.