Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Enhancements, What Have You Done De?

C2rtain_D2ath

Yes.

And the cost to equip this on every frame you own? ZERO. No mod slots wasted, not a single mod point used up. You are, objectively, 100%, better off than all other players that do not have this.There is no tradeoff whatsoever.

Therefore, ANY power it provides you at all is nice.

But it's still not worth it. If these were nightmare mission rewards, fine, sure; I'd be okay with it.

I just recently played with a full group of friends and my brother. We wasted our asses getting up to Vay Hek, only to run out of revives.

Not worth it if it's only obtainable from the hardest mission ever...

My source, DE Scott or Grineeer, whatever you prefer to call him. Ask him if you want to know if I'm telling the truth or not.

Because getting in contact with a DEv is surefire... k. (They're cool like that but I'd rather not waste their time on something insignificant like this when they're swamped with fixing)

Yes.

And the cost to equip this on every frame you own? ZERO. No mod slots wasted, not a single mod point used up. You are, objectively, 100%, better off than all other players that do not have this.There is no tradeoff whatsoever.

The tradeoff is in the blood, sweat, and tears it takes to actually acquire them. Seriously, Lyssa, have you actually completed a raid? I'm baffled at how you can think this extra power, this trivial, so-minute-as-to-be-practically-unnoticeable power, is at all an ample reward for this content.

The tradeoff is in the blood, sweat, and tears it takes to actually acquire them. Seriously, Lyssa, have you actually completed a raid? I'm baffled at how you can think this extra power, this trivial, so-minute-as-to-be-practically-unnoticeable power, is at all an ample reward for this content.

How can I think that added power that has no drawbacks AT ALL can be ample reward for something? GEE, I DON'T KNOW.

EDIT: Oh, and remember, it's PERMANENT. You do a mission one time, and you have this drawback-free bonus FOREVER.

Edited by Llyssa

How can I think that added power that has no drawbacks AT ALL can be ample reward for something? GEE, I DON'T KNOW.

That "no drawback" item, also has no accurately noticeable effects.

If it can stack like people say, fine, give me x10 of the same arcane in a single run, then it might be worth it...

(Also, nerf crafting cost. Geez.)

How can you think that the 2-hour raid that people spend 6 hours building the key, tons of credits to build and start, and then fail after an hour-and-a-half of wasted time is not a massive drawback? All for an item you won't notice. Positive? Technically. Negligible? Absolutely.

It's huge. It's the biggest drawback of anything in this game.

Edited by Siubijeni

EDIT: Oh, and remember, it's PERMANENT. You do a mission one time, and you have this drawback-free bonus FOREVER.

Only thing it costs 500k credits to apply. 

For that cost I'd rather get an extra level on my Prime Fast Hands...

There are mods better than these arcane items, their benefit is so small it's not even worth the effort and time taken to completed it. Which is the biggest issue with them, they simply aren't worth it at thier current state, even if you stack them.

Oh gee, 10% chance to resist x niche element is sure going to come in handy.

" Arcane Guardian: ON DAMAGED: 5% chance for +15% ARMOR for 5 seconds. "

Oberon Hallowed ground does a better job and last longer. Chroma Flat out gives Armour with his ice energy.

And THAT is worth 500k? Oh please

Edited by cozzi21

I think I made my point clear, Llyssa, these arcanes are totally not worth it.
I sat down on my &#! for 2-3 ours trying to get something that already sucked. I failed the mission, but if I completed it, I don't think it would've made much of a difference... The only difference being a little sucky arcane, which I did not want to waste my revives, time, or credits for.

[DE], you obviously goofed... badly...

Have you completed a raid? Be honest now. Are you satisfied with this being your reward for the effort?

is this a joke?

Nope, people are angry because the time effort isn't equal to the reward given. Truthfully, I think the complaints are just angry and dissatisfied members of the community who have tried, failed, then in doing so immediately come to the forums for venting purposes. I wouldn't pay it much mind to be quite honest as some of their points are valid, but it's mostly anger fueled and lacking cohesion that many good feedback posts need in order for change to occur.

You're entitle your opinion, Doju, but I doubt it. I haven't even played one, I read about them on the wiki and talked to some people about them to test the waters first. Once I had a sense of what they were like, I found out how sh**ty the rewards were, and came straight here to ask DE what the hell they were thinking.

I'd bet most people here are the same way. It's just not worth it, as anyone can see at first glance...

Edited by Siubijeni

You're entitle your opinion, Doju, but I doubt it. I haven't even played one, I read about them on the wiki and talked to some people about them to test the waters first. Once I had a sense of what they were like, I found out how sh**ty the rewards were, and came straight here to ask DE what the hell they were thinking.

I'd bet most people here are the same way. It's just not worth it, as anyone can see at first glance...

I also looked over the Arcane Enhancements, but to be quite honest I didn't see any problems as they were passive buffs. Maybe they're as you put it abysmal rewards, but they're still rewards even if the effort isn't equal. It's a feeling process that DE is currently doing, this conservative first wave is a way for them to gauge the player base and change accordingly. 

EDIT:

Also I'm going to try to get the Raid done, just to try out the content and get the Enhancement. I feel that it's better to directly test something rather than just theory craft about something.

Edited by Dojutrek

Yes.

But you still have to obtain them somehow ffs!

Look at auras - there were none and then we got an extra slot, bonus capacity instead of consuming capacity AND a powerful effect. That would be an appropriate reward for a mission so hard, buggy and big. It's a raid damn it - that's what other games have to aquire the best gear in the game. You know, the stuff that everyone on the server wants to have, but has not the skill, the level or the team to pull it through.

And when you finally manage to beat the raid in ANY other game? You are rewarded with the best of the best, since you are now the best of the best. You have shown that you mastered the game, so the game treats you like that.

And now back to Warframe - "Oh, you finished our most challenging mission? You found 7 other players to act as a team and managed to complete this raid? Well well well, you clearly deserve those 3% on reload for 15% more damage...i mean, when you also pay 500.000 credits for it, which you will easily NOT get because we also reduced the Dark Sector credits...yeah...go F yourself, Tenno, DE out"

I'm flat out calling you out on being either a troll, a fanboy or a [DE]Ninja, because you clearly don't listen to reason and are the only one who is defending this pieces of crap they threw at us.

Because getting in contact with a DEv is surefire... k. (They're cool like that but I'd rather not waste their time on something insignificant like this when they're swamped with fixing)

They wouldn't have to fix that much if they used any common sense whatsoever #Chroma #InfestedSeahorseAnteater

Nope, people are angry because the time effort isn't equal to the reward given. Truthfully, I think the complaints are just angry and dissatisfied members of the community who have tried, failed, then in doing so immediately come to the forums for venting purposes. I wouldn't pay it much mind to be quite honest as some of their points are valid, but it's mostly anger fueled and lacking cohesion that many good feedback posts need in order for change to occur.

Yeah, i imagine all those wild stories, where players go "OMG, def T4, nkay? So we are at wave 160, and it's getting really tough. We are thinking about leaving and stuff, but THEN - THEN THE RELOAD BUFF ON MY PISTOL KICKS IN!!!!!!! Do you even imagine how i rekt dem corrupted? Wave 300, instantly, Arcane ftw.

Edited by Kasseopea

Can you even imagine the amount of backlash somebody like Blizzard would get if they introduced something this lackluster/underhanded/irrelevant as drops from their hardest content?

I wouldn't be surprised if the raids get miniscule-to-no activity considering the rewards are not worth the time, effort or the resources you'd need to invest in them.

Didn't DE say that they would be procs that player would have control over? As opposed to boring passives?

I expected something like proc on a headshot or proc on a finisher, not % chance.

How can I base a build around 5% chance of something (mildly useful) happening?

Didn't DE say that they would be procs that player would have control over? As opposed to boring passives?

I expected something like proc on a headshot or proc on a finisher, not % chance.

How can I base a build around 5% chance of something (mildly useful) happening?

Year of quality™.

Enjoy those credit nerfs if your even crazy enough to try to stack arcane bonuses. 

Even if not - they drain credits whereever they can. The Syndicate ranks, the new scanners, the primed mods, the weapons being build with other weapons - its everywhere.

Slowly im getting the impression that they wanted a big community just so they can then squeeze money out of us, because any content whatsoever aside from the basic stuff is not affordable anymore unless you grind every day like hell.

Edited by Kasseopea

I'm not gonna grind raids until I get 10x of the same arcane to put a moderate defensive effect on a cosmetic item.

This is the opposite direction I wanted things to go, and the opposite direction they said things were going to go. We were going to not have stats on cosmetics any more so we could wear whatever cosmetic we wanted whenever we wanted. Instead, I have to wear this or that Loki hat for my two different Loki builds and forego the glory that is the Loki Prime helmet if I want to maximize my builds.

This is silly.

EDIT: I was wrong about needing 10 of the arcane, apparently they're reusable, or so the wiki says. I don't have one I want to use to test it out yet myself.

Edited by ArcusVeles

Isnt the point of raid specific rewards to be rewarded for the challenge of beating the raid itself? Why on earth would you make grinding for credits a gigantic part of the process? On top of that the rewards are trash. I can tell you I wont be doing any raids any time soon. Though I can't say I'm really -upset- about it all really. Its their first raid and they need to learn how to make the content desirable.