Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seen This On Reddit

tinyranitar

Extremely disappointing with how DE is handling this. Major nerfs to weapons (synoid gammacor) that I formad 5x. Major nerf to radial javalin which makes excalibur so unusable. And you expect people to shell out 150 platinum for the excal proto skin? And what happened to player compensation for all these changes?

I was planning on dropping $60 easily for the prime access. Well....not anymore. These changes and who knows, there might be even more nerfs that wasn't "communicated." I have lost interest in this game like a light switch. There are so many other games I can look into. I used to have my eyes on this game most of the time. Now I feel like I'm better off not playing this game anymore. I don't handle BS very well. And that is all I've been seeing lately.

Go ahead and keep this game in "beta" while adding more mediocre weapons and frames as MASTERY FODDER (yes I'm talking to you Chroma, and Volt Prime, your abilities suck and not even close to good as Nova, Nyx, Loki, etc. Unfortunately excal is now crap too)

Am I ranting? yes. Will i keep ranting? No. after I close this window i'm out of here and thinking of the games I'll play in the upcoming days. Warframe isn't one of them

I couldn't agree more.

At this point I can say that I regret buying platinum. I haven't spent much on this game but seeing DE's latest decisions I truly regret it.

I disagree. I think they play the game and they were trying to penalize the players that WEREN'T PLAYING the game. #irony

I think this is really important, nail-on-the-head, in a really funny way. I've seen a lot of people say DE plays the game, but there's only a very few developers who apparently play without developer cheats. If that's the case, things make sense.

If you could just get anything in the game instantly, it would be pretty fun in its current form. But penalizing people who "aren't playing the game," fundamentally translates, in that case, to penalizing people who are trying to get to a place where they can play the game. And that sounds about like what's happening, doesn't it?

Extremely disappointing with how DE is handling this. Major nerfs to weapons (synoid gammacor) that I formad 5x. Major nerf to radial javalin which makes excalibur so unusable. And you expect people to shell out 150 platinum for the excal proto skin? And what happened to player compensation for all these changes?

I was planning on dropping $60 easily for the prime access. Well....not anymore. These changes and who knows, there might be even more nerfs that wasn't "communicated." I have lost interest in this game like a light switch. There are so many other games I can look into. I used to have my eyes on this game most of the time. Now I feel like I'm better off not playing this game anymore. I don't handle BS very well. And that is all I've been seeing lately.

Go ahead and keep this game in "beta" while adding more mediocre weapons and frames as MASTERY FODDER (yes I'm talking to you Chroma, and Volt Prime, your abilities suck and not even close to good as Nova, Nyx, Loki, etc. Unfortunately excal is now crap too)

Am I ranting? yes. Will i keep ranting? No. after I close this window i'm out of here and thinking of the games I'll play in the upcoming days. Warframe isn't one of them

That was deep. +1

hmmm interesting. I didnt know you spoke for me. Are you the voice in my head I keep hearing? No? then stop talking for me. I have no problem grinding an hour or two for something that I want. I work a full time job, and also go to school and little groups. Im a MR 18 with almost every Item in the game. Im sitting pretty on 4.5 mill credits and a buttload of Mats. I have grinded. But im contempt. 

Because the Devs spoil us, thye give us so much awesome content for FREE and we have people like you here who dont care that its all for free. Most other free to play games lock so much content behind a Pay wall, Not DE, they have chosen to offer everything they make for free, you just have to be willing to wait for it, Or do the alternative and Pay to save time. Theres nothing wrong with that. It lets the Devs eat, and it lets the gamers that support this game to get the content faster. Thats a very FAIR trade off for a Free to Play game.

I would say to "get a life" but thats mean. The wait walls are their so You dont have to spend your living expenses on a game, do you get that? 

If you dont get out, it makes no difference. 

Written like that looks horrible... in practice tho, to me, its not a big problem. Ill find something else to do during the time it takes to craft them if im tyred of it. I dont understand when people say that ''syndicates are pure grind''. I have everything i want my two syndicates can give me and i never needed to use any of the popular ''farming'' methods. Void trader as well.

I must suck as a player then. 

But the problem is that there isn't anything else to do besides grinding for other things.

well, it is a pretty bad update, got me to stop playing, don't even feel like exploring most of the new stuff.

this game is taking a very weird and dark direction.

Also its not just a sub par update because of what they added, but in large part what the update didn't contain.  We saw the longest wait between updates so far with U16 and what we got was an update not equal to the wait time.  U16 should have been much larger.  The revised bosses, new enemies, new tile set, new archwing missions, Focus, new syndicate items(more than the small number we got), these are all things that should have been included.  Some of this stuff they have been teasing us with from before U15 even came out. 

Its not just the ninja nerfs/changes that is bugging me, but DE is saying one thing and doing another.  For example they have been telling us they want to make the game less of a grind fest but are doing the exact opposite.  With the recent changes to fusion cores, and the recent nerfs to credits from some missions, the grind is just getting worse. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Because it really is terrible if you actually stopped playing at u6-u7 and just came back.

My friend came back to game at u15 and asked me what can he get from new stuff easily?? my answer was " some new weapons since my clan done research" and "i can trade you some primes if you want", thats literally everything he could get within 24h with reasonable grind he is used to.

You may not notice small changes but once they pile up you have pretty long list.

To me its hardly a problem. Ive been playing this game at least a hour a day since open beta started and whenever i feel tyred or burned out i take a bit of a break and come back again. Sure the grind can be horrible at times, but porper dosage fixes it. At least in my case.

hmmm interesting. I didnt know you spoke for me. Are you the voice in my head I keep hearing? No? then stop talking for me. I have no problem grinding an hour or two for something that I want. I work a full time job, and also go to school and little groups. Im a MR 18 with almost every Item in the game. Im sitting pretty on 4.5 mill credits and a buttload of Mats. I have grinded. But im contempt. 

Because the Devs spoil us, thye give us so much awesome content for FREE and we have people like you here who dont care that its all for free. Most other free to play games lock so much content behind a Pay wall, Not DE, they have chosen to offer everything they make for free, you just have to be willing to wait for it, Or do the alternative and Pay to save time. Theres nothing wrong with that. It lets the Devs eat, and it lets the gamers that support this game to get the content faster. Thats a very FAIR trade off for a Free to Play game.

I would say to "get a life" but thats mean. The wait walls are their so You dont have to spend your living expenses on a game, do you get that? 

Uhm... In which part I did state that I talk to you? I merely express a point of view, and what I see from you is "OMG HE DARES HAS AN OPINION AS A PLAYER, HE MUST THINK HE IS SUPERIOR TO ME".

No.

I express my idea to the Dev as much as you expressed your idea.

I didn't post this for people to agree with me. I post this so DE may notice what went wrong.

I had a long response typed up, but I took a breath and realized that it was a little extreme.

I'll suffice to say "I'm not buying it" in response to being "forced" to use macros.

lol, i was like "i LIKE looking for the pixels". Warframe treasure hunts goooooooo!

Sure is entitlement in here.

Grow up and put your big boy pants on kids.  You don't like grinding? You don't have time to play more than an hour? 

Then why did you pick a progression based Co-op MMO to play?

Also, this game doesn't even approach difficult, let alone "Impossibly" difficult.  I'm getting tired of that being the excuse for: "My gun that was clearly outperforming any other weapon in the game by over 75% got nerfed." and "Why won't you just let me stand in one spot on a map and press 4 to farm things DE?" whiners.

Oh, and by the by: Playing warframe -is- grinding, and that's all it is and has ever been.  There is literally no other goal in the current game than to level things up repeatedly to get better things to then level up to get better things.

It's how you go about playing through the grind, yourself, that makes it either fun or not.  And if you don't like it, then, well. Go play some sort of game that rewards you with something other than more grinding.

Edited by SanguineXIII

Sure is entitlement in here.

Grow up and put your big boy pants on kids.  You don't like grinding? You don't have time to play more than an hour? 

Then why did you pick a progression based Co-op MMO to play?

Also, this game doesn't even approach difficult, let alone "Impossibly" difficult.  I'm getting tired of that being the excuse for: "My gun that was clearly outperforming any other weapon in the game by over 75% got nerfed." and "Why won't you just let me stand in one spot on a map and press 4 to farm things DE?" whiners.

Oh, and by the by: Playing warframe -is- grinding, and that's all it is and has ever been.  There is literally no other goal in the current game than to level things up repeatedly to get better things to then level up to get better things.

It's how you go about playing through the grind, yourself, that makes it either fun or not.  And if you don't like it, then, well. Go play some sort of game that rewards you with something other than more grinding.

If they continue to label the game as an open beta, we are not whining, we are giving feedback.

PS. I really like the new raid, it reminds me of some of my days in WoW.

Edited by Chromosis

Now look at the synoid gammacor. It was an incredibly powerful weapon and lots of people used it to help get through these impossibly hard levels more easily. DE saw this immense potential and stomped it into the ground.

No, they saw a weapon who's damage potential and ammo efficiency were rendering 90% of the entire weapon pool utterly obselete and said "We don't want this, how do we fix this?"  Contrary to what the forums will tell you, many people were angry at how good the SG was because it was quickly becoming a crutch weapon.

As for the OP, yeah no.  I disagree.  Cutting the daily rep limit in half and making the dailies more valuable was the best move ever on DE's part.  I hated farming rep for an hour under the old system, was the worse use of my time.  And Excal isn't useless, he's just not viable for FARMING.  And let's be fair, if you're still using Draco as a rep farm you're doing something wrong.

There's grinding? yes, but it's not a bad grind.
These players complain way too much instead of just playing, i don't have a lot of time to play, and i never did complain like that bunch of babies.
I really liked Synoid change, it was a ridiculous weapon. People need to adapt instead of doing and using the same thing over and over and over, where's the fun in doing that?

We really like doing draco, Survival both t4 and derelict , cause it's fun, it's challenging ( to some degree cause we really should have way more 100-150 alerts), if you need to use macros to play warframe cause it's tiresome and way too much of a grind for you, then you really should play another game.
It's about how and along with who you play the game having fun, it's not about with which broken weapon or frame with broken skill you kill more.

+1

I agree.

As long as the game is free to play, while it may have pay to win aspects, you can consider that each frame has its own elements that will pull you through each mission and that's all you need to get anywhere.

Sure, there's a big &#! grind-fest going on and yes, it is getting worse. you're absolutely right and this is the harsh reality that has been bestowed upon us.

But i think we should consider that this grindfest is coming from NEW content. We're not talking about old content here, we're talking about updates with new things, you don't seriously expect that they'll make us do the same things over to get new stuff? We have to farm new areas, new modes and settings that we didn't have before - it's an experience. It's a matter of working for a reward, and that keeps things interesting for me, at least, to know that i don't have all the materials all the time to just instantaneously build something at the whim of boredom and then rush through it and leave warframe until the next patch, I think that's a good thing..

They messed up a lot, I'm not denying that they've made their mistakes, but I think there are some unfair claims here that need to be rethought out by some of our players. if you can't handle higher level missions, stick to lower level ones. you have the same content, it's just a lower level and it may take a little longer to... yes, grind, through and get some higher level gear.

Stop expecting the best S#&$ so fast. work your way up, accept a challenge, if you need help get your friends involved.

I realise there are many perspectives in play right now, but i'm simply stateing mine. I agree with Senketsu. (is that.. the sailor uniform?)

No, they saw a weapon who's damage potential and ammo efficiency were rendering 90% of the entire weapon pool utterly obselete and said "We don't want this, how do we fix this?"  Contrary to what the forums will tell you, many people were angry at how good the SG was because it was quickly becoming a crutch weapon.

As for the OP, yeah no.  I disagree.  Cutting the daily rep limit in half and making the dailies more valuable was the best move ever on DE's part.  I hated farming rep for an hour under the old system, was the worse use of my time.  And Excal isn't useless, he's just not viable for FARMING.  And let's be fair, if you're still using Draco as a rep farm you're doing something wrong.

All weapons are rendering themselves obsolete. If you look closer, you will find that there are tiers of weapons that are being made obsolete by other weapons. Braton beats mk-1 braton, karak beats braton, grakata beats karak, soma beats grakata, etc.

To believe SG renders 90% of weapons obsolete requires you believe that all weapons were created equal, which they're not. People go for boltor prime because its stronger than braton prime, people go for brakk because its stronger than bronco prime (and pretty much most other secondaries). People went for SG because, like everything I listed prior, its stronger than brakk or marelok.

Your argument only makes sense if DE made ALL weapons have the exact same stats with sidegrades thrown in.

DE could've made SG's DPS be on par with other syndicate weapons by lowering its damage, but now that it has such a horrendously poor ammo economy, its no longer endgame viable. People need corrosive projection, but now you need a mutation (which is perfectly fine) AND a pistol scavenger mod just to keep using SG.

Edited by Pizzarugi

You can cap syndicate rep under 3 hours and if you are competent or have a good team you can do the syndicate missions too and collect the medallions to get even more. Complaining about playing the game to get stuff? Oh wow pretty great I wish things were handed to me easily too when ever I play a game. This game has no restrictions or tediousness to it and it doesn't force you to pay anything. THE ONLY LIMIT is set by your own competence and ability to play the game other wise blaming the game just makes you look like darksidephil when ever he bothers playing a game he hates but continues to play the damn game anyways. You can complain as much as you kids like but I swear none of you remember the previous fixes to previous drop rates were. For instance how much harder rubedo, alloy plates use to be before they stop making them drop by 5-20 and made them drop by 50-200.I am @(*()$ flooded with rubedo and alloyplates now since that update and I am okay with it but no longer have a need to play the game for those anymore since I literally #*($%%@ capped on alloys plates to 999,999. All these new players come unaware and have the inability to be grateful from their previous fixes and upgrades to the game. I mean there is no need to get syndicate rep as soon as possible it was made just to be in the background in first intention but made it GO way faster than before since then. Also who the F*** thinks spending 60 dollars on destiny is better than warframe that literally gives its updates and content without any costs, I guess people like spending on S#&$ and then some. Like I give a flying F*** on what people throw their wallets at I just have to disagree there is no way in hell destiny has the same amount of quality considering how much budget destiny had and much lack of S#&$ there is in their worlds you have to be stupid to be blind not to see that. One more thing. If you think DE doesn't listen? what about the @(*()$ flack chroma got because of some stupid helmet? They were going to give it a alt helmet yet despite that THEY still 'FIXED' it. I think the only ones that don't listen are the ones playing the game.

Edited by Stalc

At the same time due to hypetrain event, in past week payday 2 introduced 3 new heists(1 reused), tons of weapon mods(which greatly helped balance), new character fully voiced with own perk tree, few masks, new enemy and side jobs mechanics which greatly reduced rng, all while putting up 2 colaborations, 1 with hotline miami 2, 2nd with speed runners and they still have another week of new content.

Here i can actually see that money spent helps develop game.

Then you can say that payday 2 isnt free, but goty costs 74euro and is often discounted. Thats half of what single PA costs.

I agree. Despite all the complaints in their Steam discussion page, PD2 is actually reducing the grind for stuff. That's a game I feel I can just pick up and play for the heck of it while getting rewards. In WF if you "just play" whatever mission you want to you get nothing, and despite what they say they do nothing to focus gameplay on "go run whatever you feel like" instead of "must repeat this mission 32 more times to get the thing".

I really like WF, that's why I still hope they do something to make the experience feel more like a game than a job.

And these "working" people can't PAY MONEY to avoid the grind? 

Well these working ppl may have something more important to spend money on than ease things what shouldnt be that difficult. Like a food, rent, various bills, if they have families they have to spend on money for family, save on something special for their loved ones special days etc.