Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesis 3 Elite Arid Lancers?

climatiseur

Question

I've completed synthesis 3 elite arid lancers and didn't kill them throughout the mission. But still cannot complete it, why?

is it 3 random elite arid lancers or 3 specific?

Opp should be players helping players. Thx.

Edited by climatiseur

10 answers to this question

There are enemies called Synthesis Targets (they are highlighted yellow with the Synthesis Scanner, and with four blue dots.). Trap them with the Kinetic Synthesis Trap, then scan their blue points with the Synthesis Scanner. 

In short, specific enemies. 

3 specific ones. They glow a noticeable blue colour, and your UI will mark them with a light brown (sand coloured) marker. Equip your scanner, place the trap near the lancer, and quickly scan all the glowing points on the lancer as they're suspended in the air. 

If

How can I tell which arid lancers I already have?  I have done a couple and did not realize they were all on different planets

If you are doing the quest, there should be a mission specific for this and you should find the specific arid lancer there.

I can't even scan them, I scan the blue marks on them but it only does one and then I just chase this one guy around for 20 minutes using all of my traps and scanners. Wtf am I supposed to do?

Well, you're lucky you even have them. I've run 10 missions and haven't met any yet