Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Treasury Ship Alerts

Gale47

I'm not sure why, but nobody seems to comment on the fact that we're supposed to soon be getting alerts where high amounts of credits are set up as rewards. It's in the U16 changelog: 

• Treasury Ship Alerts will now appear on the Star Chart!  These Missions offer greater Credit rewards at a higher level of difficulty than normal Missions.  

Now, if DE play this right they *might* justify their decision to cut down the credit rewards in all missions. I'm talking about the rewards that are up to par to the old Suspicious Shipments event, where we got up to 200 000 credits from a single alert mission. I'm not saying this will alleviate all of the problems created by their senseless butchering (and that's coming from a guy who loves DE and thoroughly enjoys Warframe), but should these ships appear, say, twice a week at minimum, it could help keep our own treasuries from emptying. Which will happen QUICKLY if something doesn't happen soon.

That's my take on this, anyway. I hope DE aren't doing what it seems like they're doing and will stay in Warframe for as long as there's any fun to be had at all.

Sincerely, a great fan of both Digital Extremes and Warframe (and a member of the god-damned press)

Edited by Gale47

Ooh. I'll admit, I somehow missed that one in the changelog. Now I'm excited. (I need so much money. So much.)

Have there been any so far? I don't think I've seen any.

Unfortunately, nope. I'm hoping the rewards will be good enough to help with the latest credit 'nerfs'.

Unfortunately, nope. I'm hoping the rewards will be good enough to help with the latest credit 'nerfs'.

Yeah, if they're like the suspicious shipments then I think it'll make up for it in spades. Well, depending on their frequency. 

People need to read this more. I'm laughing and slowly directing people to this line of patch notes.

Granted, we still can't say anything about the actual amount of credits we'll be getting. Devs could have evaded a lot of flak if they just said that these alerts will pop up ever so often dropping 50, 100 or whatever thousands of credits every time. Which still might not be the case.

Granted, we still can't say anything about the actual amount of credits we'll be getting. Devs could have evaded a lot of flak if they just said that these alerts will pop up ever so often dropping 50, 100 or whatever thousands of credits every time. Which still might not be the case.

they could drop 20k and i wouldn't be mad. I don't do much in this game besides enjoy being a space ninja in the starchart. People need to relax and not be so picky over form of electronic entertainment.

they could drop 20k and i wouldn't be mad. I don't do much in this game besides enjoy being a space ninja in the starchart. People need to relax and not be so picky over form of electronic entertainment.

Can't argue with that, dude.

I think 20k would be a bit low for me personally, (I need so much money...) because you can easily get that much from a 10k alert run with a full squad.

On the other hand, I would be accepting of any amount if the treasure ships were filled to the brim with gold pieces and their miniboss Captain wore an eyepatch and had a Parrot-skinned carrier sentinel.

Yes I just want the glory of fighting space pirates as a space ninja for space booty. Does that make me a bad person?

I think 20k would be a bit low for me personally, (I need so much money...) because you can easily get that much from a 10k alert run with a full squad.

On the other hand, I would be accepting of any amount if the treasure ships were filled to the brim with gold pieces and their miniboss Captain wore an eyepatch and had a Parrot-skinned carrier sentinel.

Yes I just want the glory of fighting space pirates as a space ninja for space booty. Does that make me a bad person?

That's also true. We ocassionally do get alerts that grant up to 25 000 credits, I believe, so I'd say 50 000 would be a minimal amount for a Treasury ship.

We all know it's gonna be like once a week at best for like 50k. And have suspicious shipments level of difficulty.

I wouldn't mind the difficulty. Those things gave crazy amounts of xp. Hmm, the once a week I'd be...partially okay with as long as the alert is for the entire day.

I wouldn't mind the difficulty. Those things gave crazy amounts of xp. Hmm, the once a week I'd be...partially okay with as long as the alert is for the entire day.

IIRC Suspicious Shipments wasn't hard because they were level 50+, they were like 15-20 and did S#&$ loads of damage. So, same amount of XP as normal, you're just dying a lot.

IIRC Suspicious Shipments wasn't hard because they were level 50+, they were like 15-20 and did S#&$ loads of damage. So, same amount of XP as normal, you're just dying a lot.

Yeah, I don't think there was an XP increase either.

No, no. I mean they gave crazy xp because there were a ton of them in a very tight area very quickly. It was great.

No, no. I mean they gave crazy xp because there were a ton of them in a very tight area very quickly. It was great.

Oh, try playing the survival missions on Saturn now, with four players.

I think you'll like what you'll see :D

I saw this, but what are the chances that the 1 hour I am able to play this game every day, that the alert will be up? Depends on the frequency and if one of these alerts is up at any given time..we shall see. So far, maybe its me, but I haven't seen any. Have we gotten these alerts?

I'm not sure why, but nobody seems to comment on the fact that we're supposed to soon be getting alerts where high amounts of credits are set up as rewards. It's in the U16 changelog: 

• Treasury Ship Alerts will now appear on the Star Chart!  These Missions offer greater Credit rewards at a higher level of difficulty than normal Missions.  

Now, if DE play this right they *might* justify their decision to cut down the credit rewards in all missions. I'm talking about the rewards that are up to par to the old Suspicious Shipments event, where we got up to 200 000 credits from a single alert mission. I'm not saying this will alleviate all of the problems created by their senseless butchering (and that's coming from a guy who loves DE and thoroughly enjoys Warframe), but should these ships appear, say, twice a week at minimum, it could help keep our own treasuries from emptying. Which will happen QUICKLY if something doesn't happen soon.

That's my take on this, anyway. I hope DE aren't doing what it seems like they're doing and will stay in Warframe for as long as there's any fun to be had at all.

Sincerely, a great fan of both Digital Extremes and Warframe (and a member of the god-damned press)

If your boss cut all overtime and cut your pay by 50% but said, i might give you a bonus once a week though!

Would you be happy with that?

They removed being able to grind for credits and added a random alert, what if i need a lot of credits or i miss the alert?

I hasten to add that credits are for everything so this is a big deal, you cant trade without credits, you can't upgrade mods without credits, you can't feed your kubrow without credits, you can't create or upgrade gear without credits.

The game has huge amounts of requirements to have lots of credits and just removed one of the main sources of it (without even telling anyone they did it).

Edited by Spindle99

If your boss cut all overtime and cut your pay by 50% but said, i might give you a bonus once a week though!

Would you be happy with that?

They removed being able to grind for credits and added a random alert, what if i need a lot of credits or i miss the alert?

Well, people do keep asking them to reduce the grind. Although it seems more likely to me they've just doubled the amount of effort needed...

Not that I don't trust DE, it's just that whenever they say "great rewards!", it's like, 20K credits. Which, you know, is useless. Like when they say "Oh look, we gave you an orokin cell! We;re so generous!" Dark Sector farming used to give you 50K every 5 minutes.

So, judging by past experience, I'm choosing the believe these alerts to be stupidly tricky and give maybe 25K (at best). And be up once or twice a week for 45 minutes.

That way, when it sucks, I wont be dissapointed, and if it's actually something decent, Then triple yay.