Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 7.10.3 + Hotfix 7.10.4

[DE]Rebecca

... I found a rock that was clipping through the character on Earth, Boss fight.  When i get off work, Ill make a post about it and have a picture too

Thats the spirit! Awesome help from the community makes a huge difference! You guys ROCK! (not sure if pun lol)

As long as the bug reports go to the proper sub forum on here somewhere, things should get seen and looked at!  Thanks again y'all!

Got an update that there will be another fix in 15 minutes, in red text. Logged off for now, I can't afford to be bitten by that black screen of death bug again making me lose all my progress when an update is pushed.

A little Hotfix today:

- Fixed networking issue that would result in intermittent failures to join online sessions.

- Improved load times, most noticeably on lower-end hardware. This should help alleviate disconnection errors when joining a session in progress.

- Fixed problems with ignoring users in global chat.

Full 7.10.0 is available here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39130-update-7100-weekend-extermination-event/

AWESOME!!! that was the thing i hated the most at warframe...every day hotfixes and all 1-2 weeks new stuff, pretty awesome company...keep going :D you have the chance to get big

I still can't join any of my friends in private matches, and i swear I tried EVERYTHING: Joining in the lobby, in the menu, inside a level, joining someone whos not the host of the private match, with or without invite... so please do something about it!

I also have NO network issues and sometimes (like once a week) I actually can join my friends but get disconnected after a few games.

Edited by Mephyst

Hotfix 7.10.3 and a half (4:05 PM EST):

- Fixed a crash caused by the last build.

A little Hotfix today:

- Fixed networking issue that would result in intermittent failures to join online sessions.

- Improved load times, most noticeably on lower-end hardware. This should help alleviate disconnection errors when joining a session in progress.

- Fixed problems with ignoring users in global chat.

Full 7.10.0 is available here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39130-update-7100-weekend-extermination-event/

Is there a way to reduce the use of ram? once I deactivated the sound driver, it went from 709 000kb usage to 240 000kb, not to mention that the game had less graphics glitches.

Of course this is irrelevant to the current topic -.-