The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 7.10.3 + Hotfix 7.10.4

[DE]Rebecca

Best. Developers. Ever. God I want to work for you guys at some point. Just gotta finish my studies, stowaway to Canada, and turn up on their doorstep in nothing but pink shorts and a baseball cap.

I am totally with you on this one, my friend.  :D  ...Only problem I have with trying this myself is, my experience in game design is minimal; I've only taken one college course in Basic Game Design and haven't gone any farther than that.  :/  

But I do agree that the DE folks are definitely excellent developers.  ^_^

Just Like to say in all the games I've played online this is the most efficient compared to all even World of warcraft.you guys are top notch and the fact that when I see you in a livestream and you can actually connect to you as individuals makes it even more enjoyable .I'm an older gamer so it's nice to see such down to earth professionals doing there jobs well.

Thanks for a great game

MJ Neltner

Oh that's an easy fix. Just get everyone and yourself to get the best internet plans available from your service provider.

Tried that, didn't work, some countries just don't have the infrastructure to support it, especially australia, we still run our internet off phone lines, because it would cost so many billions to replace it all.