Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Will This Band-Aid Fix For Explosive Weapons Stay?

cghawk

you know what I'm talking about, giving explosive weapons the sniper ammo pool, equip explosive secondary and a sniper and your sniper will have 30 ammo, will they ever change this lazy ''fix'' for explosive weapons?

it's been so long and it seems the majority of the people have already forgotten about it.

I don't see how it's a band aid fix, the problem with launchers is that they had to much ammo, now they don't.

and punishing snipers while they're at it, why not just make a new ammo pool so you don't get punished by equipping a sniper and a explosive weapon?

I don't see how it's a band aid fix, the problem with launchers is that they had to much ammo, now they don't.

it's an annoyance for players who use other weapons with the sniper ammo pool. it'll change the primary's max ammo to the secondary's max ammo (example, vectus: 72 max ammo. castanas: 30 ammo. new shard max ammo: 30). it's just a band-aid fix they never changed to be better integrated in the game's system.

This sounds like a bug, not a band-aid. I mean, this should also impact people with castanas and vectis, right? So it's not a band-aid for explosives, it's an oversight/bug regarding a player having 2 different weapons with the same ammo type

DE explained before that this is simply how it works and there's nothing to do about it, which is just a lazy attitude, I mean come on ,you cannot deny the fact that giving explosive weapons the sniper ammo pool is a lazy band-aid solution to the unlimited ammo problem.

but then again, last time I said it was a lazy and a band-aid fix DEMegan deleted my post and gave me a warning for dev bashing, because voicing my opinion and saying the truth is dev bashing.

but then again, last time I said it was a lazy and a band-aid fix DEMegan deleted my post and gave me a warning for dev bashing, because voicing my opinion and saying the truth is dev bashing.

Having Angstrum using something other than sniper ammo is a valid topic. No reason to address who ever made the decision to implement it in the first place.

If there was a mod that could protect me from killing myself I might use my angstrum again.

No it doesn't happen all the time, but one misclick and I'm dead. When there are weapons that get the job done without the issue 'ever' coming up, it just seems like a pointless risk.