Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplicate Mod Rewards.

bluehawk1976

So I and some clan friends were farming xini and palus and we noted some things:

1. No matter where we were or what wave we finished, all mod rewards were fire damage (pistol and rifle mostly).

2. In some of the mission we were offered the same mod for reward both after wave 5 and after wave 10.

I was aiming at a banshee helmet, others for the thunderbolt, but not only we didn't get any of these, but we were offered no varients for rewards.

I don't think any of us thought that we will get what we were after for sure, but we did expect different rewards.

I don't know if it's a break down of the system or if it was according to design,but I think that it should be addressed and dealt with.

Opinions/thoughts/explanations (hopefully fro DE)

So, it is partly the power of the RNG.  Other part: couldn't tell you.  Honestly, I laugh most of the time.  There is a joke in my clan that no matter what wave you end on, if you plan to end on say, 20, you will get Hellfire (rifle fire damage).  If you are really lucky, it will be streamline.  These two mods make up 80% of the items I see as rewards.  Just funny how it works, and very sad at the same time.

Elemental mods (especially Hellfire and Heated Charge), Streamline, Focus, and random junk are prevelant for awards in defense missions. This needs an adjustment. You won't ever see any multishot, puncture, critical damage, frame specific, or any of the new rare mods that they just added.