Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doodle: 『A Moment In The Life Of A Lotus』(Day 49: Because In The End... Everything Will Be Prime, 03/23/2014)

Gestalt

Shade is so cuuuuuuute '3'

Everybody seems to like the Shade a lot :o ... Time to make that Shade hat iaini~

+1

Enough said.

*__*

i wish rebecca could see this

Probably too busy getting ready with E3 like all the other devs! Game's gotten so big it's not that easy for devs to read the forums nowadays~

Had thought while reading comments. Lotus is a cat right? Why isn't she being chased by infested charger dogs?

Yeah... I'm not doing such a good job with showing her as a cat... just a tail and the :3 face. Didn't want to add whiskers, since that might actually make it look more like a mouse if it doesn't look like one already -__- Honestly she's turning into more of a teletubby/Puck from Berserk hybrid than anything else for some reason. *shrug*

And yeah, I had thought of a charger piece very early on, but infested in general is so irregular in shape, it'd take me a while to come up with a passable chibi version of it. We've all seen how yui does her chargers and they are super cute and awesome, but at the same time easily recognizable as what they are; too bad I'm not close to 1% as good as yui...

Oh also, this Lotus totally wouldn't be chased by a charger. More like the other way around. Or she would sneak up on a charger, hop on it and take a nap on its back :P

Wait...did you just use "telletubby" and "Berserk" in the same sentence? We are talking the Berserk with Guts and Casca and the Godhand, right? Now I can say I've seen it all...

Also, don't sell yourself short. Good chibi is hard, and you're doing good chibi. And in MS Paint, of all things. I use Photoshop and I can't make my stuff look half as good.

And a Shade hat it is. Time to get some preliminary drawings and material lists down, before you give me another awesome idea. The question now is...how many months with this project take?

Wait...did you just use "telletubby" and "Berserk" in the same sentence? We are talking the Berserk with Guts and Casca and the Godhand, right? Now I can say I've seen it all...

Also, don't sell yourself short. Good chibi is hard, and you're doing good chibi. And in MS Paint, of all things. I use Photoshop and I can't make my stuff look half as good.

And a Shade hat it is. Time to get some preliminary drawings and material lists down, before you give me another awesome idea. The question now is...how many months with this project take?

You remember how after Ishidoro joined the party, Puck became less of a moral compass to Guts and more of a comic relief right? 95% of the time Miura would draw him in a chubby, super-deformed look.  He's also got a spike on his head in that form, so the more I look at this Lotus the more she reminds me of Puck XD

And YAY! We can expect a Shade hat! This community has a lot of 2D fanart, but not nearly enough plushies and costumes and other crafts :P I r excited.

Hey you finally made it here. Welcome to the party.

Wait so this is a new subforum? I remember it was "Fan Zone" before. Did this thread get moved? O_O

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is Day 7 1/2!

zrC5ey2.png

How did I miss these? So adorable!

IKR?!?! Lotus IS SHO FLUFFY I COULD DIE!!! Even though she has no fluff @_@

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Day 8! To commemorate E3! (like, 2 days late >_>)

pyws9om.png

IKR?!?! Lotus IS SHO FLUFFY I COULD DIE!!! Even though she has no fluff @_@

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Day 8! To commemorate E3! (like, 2 days late >_>)

pyws9om.png

Aww poor Grineer man.

Oh don't worry, that energy based glue will sure do well.

Keep it up, these are great. By curiosity, is this Lotus' design based on Rebbeca's fondness of cats?

It's Elmer's Glue if you don't live in the US (not sure if they sell that in other countries). And that stuff is STRONG.

And yeah, Drifter started that thread about drawing any warframe people can come up with and Bex hopped on that right away asking for a "Cat Warframe!" and Drifter actually drew some awesome concept art of a cat frame :p then he took a long break and hadn't updated his cat frame, so I thought it'd be fun to draw Lotus as a cartoony cat version, see what she does around all sorts of characters in the game.

Aww poor Grineer man.

Apparently he's fine as it is Ami! Steve said on gamespot's E3 livestream today that he will be a future boss, held together by some sort of energy ;3

Day 9 is out! Oh how I cannot resist plastering Day[9] all over the place; this wasn't even planned!!!!

『...It's the Greeneer』

4ecfIYZ.png

Can you spot Thor, BF and Ced? I donno any other Greeneers though >_>

Little Lotus is asking me to buy her the Corpus playset now what do I do? Help!

Little Lotus is asking me to buy her the Corpus playset now what do I do? Help!

LAWL. Corpus playset is dangerous! The Moa are pointy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated~

Day 10: 『I am the Lotus, Friend and Guide』

bdk6nqz.png

"These PR photoshoots... so much photoshop touch-up..."

The label says "Not suitable for young children due to choking hazard." HOW DO I TELL HER THAT IN A NICE WAY HELP ME GESTALT

bdk6nqz.png

Wow you really made the Lotus image look a lot better. Silly Lotus already trying to be grown-up, puckering her lips and pressing her chest together >____<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated~

Day 10: 『I am the Lotus, Friend and Guide』

bdk6nqz.png

My tummy hurts!! OMG XDDDDDDD