Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doodle: 『A Moment In The Life Of A Lotus』(Day 49: Because In The End... Everything Will Be Prime, 03/23/2014)

Gestalt

LAWL. Corpus playset is dangerous! The Moa are pointy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated~

Day 10: 『I am the Lotus, Friend and Guide』

bdk6nqz.png

"These PR photoshoots... so much photoshop touch-up..."

Ahahaha good one :D

The label says "Not suitable for young children due to choking hazard." HOW DO I TELL HER THAT IN A NICE WAY HELP ME GESTALT

Wow you really made the Lotus image look a lot better. Silly Lotus already trying to be grown-up, puckering her lips and pressing her chest together >____<

It's simple! You just tie a long, thin string to each of the pieces, and have them all fastened to a brick or something. And when she swallows one, you can pull it out and voila no problem :3 The best way is to teach them by showing them, no? :D

(As you can see, I'd make a terrible parent.)

If you meant I did anything to the official Lotus image, it was lifted straight from Bex's profile image, unaltered :o https://forums.warframe.com/uploads/profile/photo-4.png?_r=1350574344 

And I'm glad I'm not crazy about the boob-press! I asked all my friends what the deal is with that and they just called me weird and said nobody actually does that and I made it up in my mind -________-

My tummy hurts!! OMG XDDDDDDD

ERRRRMAHGERRRRD!!! yui swallowed a Corpus! Why didn't we tie a string to all the pieces TT_____TT

Ahahaha good one :D

--o )( o--

Gestalt these are amazing and hilarious!

Thank you for brightening my day

This is magnificent!

AWWWWWW~ These comments brighten my day too~

Here, have a quickie where Lotus noms on your browser lovingly.

kjr6TIC.png

Edited by Gestalt

Haha On a serious note, I love all of your work ! They are hilarious :D Loved how you turned Lotus into a cat :p

That's all Bex's doing :3 Suggesting a cat warframe and all. She's into cats apparently; it's only logical to make Lotus into one as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New day!

Day 11: 『Here Comes a New Challenger!』

zNSWLUq.png

Quite a sight to behold indeed. Go Mynki!

That's all Bex's doing :3 Suggesting a cat warframe and all. She's into cats apparently; it's only logical to make Lotus into one as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New day!

zNSWLUq.png

Oh no ! Why is BF playing with Antimatter :p ?!

Nice I was wondering where Lotus being a cat came from!

Super Smash Bros FTW!!!

Also nice drawing and keep the good work!!

Actually I was thinking of Street Fighter when coming up with a title, but immediately thought of SSB too :P 

Oh no ! Why is BF playing with Antimatter :p ?!

Because BF is boss like that! Not an antimatter warframe? Cannot control antimatter? No problem!

This just keep getting cuter and cuter kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa XDDDDDDD

And omigad your antimatter is shooo huggableeeeee <3

[i just realized we can post more than 5 img in 1 thread now??? O_O]

If you wanna hug the antimatter yui, you'll have to fight it out with Blatantfool!

And couldn't you always post as many images as you want on these forums? I didn't know there was a limit..

You know what to do yui!!! Post ALL your comics in the OP! Let the re-reading-orgasmathon begin!!!

New day!

zNSWLUq.png

awwww

The Vauban picture made me laugh the most.

So glad I'm not the only one who saw that resemblance he has to a train engine on top of a trashcan with a bunch of cans/grenades strapped to the side :)

Lotus the cat needs to kick Rhino's butt, he hasn't been working hard enough lately.

I think yui's got that whole thing covered 10 times over. Doesn't feel right to treat Rhino any harsher than he's already been treated in all of yui's comics XD

Poor thing.

awwww

O.0

:3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick question!!!!!!

What sound does a WWII fighter plane make when it is doing a flyby or strafing or in general accelerating?

I came up with a few variations but donno if they're any good:

1) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2) VRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

3) WRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HAP!!! I'll be back to post the next piece after lunch, but need to figure how to spell the sound TT_____TT

Are they playing?

Totally!!!  Can't you tell that they're pretending to fly around like planes? *le sigh* TT_________TT

sorry to say it but Lotus really looked  like a monkey in this one, gotta have her doing more cat like behavior....

I blame the = 3 = face... gotta keep the :3 nyan lips to keep her a cat I guess....

Also, keeping her arms and legs shorter would keep her more catlike for sure, but then I can't make her do a lot of gestures and poses :(

Tail's a problem too.  Apparently cat tails aren't too flexible, unlike monkey tails.

Cute doodles u got there! I like the ancient wearing Steve's pink shorts

New infested boss:  Ancient Pink-Shorts.