well i am kind of disappointing from the raid dungeon of pain

and i thought to my self that the raid could be better with bosses

instead of level 80 units

the way it has been done in every freaking game

and if you really want level 80 units put a Difficulty system in

Arcane Enhancements

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane_Enhancements

I have seen that you can stack this enhancements to 4x times

i dont like it , i know that it takes a long time to complete the raid and it takes lots of credits from players to create and stack it , but to choose a specific cosmetic , and also to stack something like that will make us different from each-other  may i call it "Op players" and players who dont want to do the raid , or players who dont want to choose a specific cosmetic to go along with every frame ,

and as i heard you can trade this enhancements ...

this becomes something of similar to games of Perfect world where you  have players with op items that they got  from their own money .... which led and always lead to P2W

and through this system i see it as going P2W warframe

i am just concern that this method and methods a like will ruin the game play and the enjoyment of playing warframe

just to get the buff stats ! grind ! PaY PAY more just to get a head of others , i don't like this direction and i hope its not the direction DE is going to if its ... i am not paying a single dime

cuz cosmetics arnt buy able through credits

It feels to me its all about play sales now and dont get me wrong in the past i didint mind paying for plat

cuz of cosmetics of maybe a weapon i want but i dont want to buy stats ! or buying stuff that will boost me to own stuff

Edited by MrPinkks

People that buy everything are generally less experienced, less efficient, and overall a worse player than someone whom gave the time to farm out everything. They tend to be poor in credits, have next to no Void keys, are incapable of handling medium content (those who buy everything, I mean). There's two types of players: Those who need to use the strongest and cookie cutter meta and those that do the unorthodox and pass over the meta easily.

Well as someone who tried it 4 times and failed with the whole group because of an uncoordinated Team(x 2) /mass disconnect/ a bug, that made it impossible to reach phase 2 i must say paying 500.000 to install this enhancements is a slap in the face (as the key already costs 100.000)

Also the need of getting an enhancement 4 times in order to make it usefull is a slap in the face.

Even though I believe that DE will change this mechanic soon, as most people seem to hate it.

Its like with syndicate weapons:

Someone told me there was a time when trading them took you one Million. Now its reasonable.

Edited by Dawn11715

I see this more as a skill to win situation. As toasty has mentioned, people who have the pay to win mindset don't often have the skills that someone who has put in a thousand more hours of playing time into getting the same thing. Like this raid thing is doable by pretty much any frame as long as they have skills to utilize their equipment. In one of the raids today there was this guy with his ember and regular Paris and he was contributing just as much as people who had Boltor Primes and Nova Primes. Maybe not necessarily in damage, but in crowd control with his accelerant and even his fire blast to inflict the occasional life saving fire proc. He wasn't going down at every turn either, he was up and running for most of the raid.

And note that these arcane enchantments aren't purchasable with plat, so even the paying players still have to go through an insanely difficult mission taking upwards of an hour to get a random enchantment. And besides, these aren't pay exclusive. That is pay to win. When the absolute best stuff was only available to people with cold hard cash while others watch from the sidelines, but that isn't the case here. If you wanted boltor prime, you can save up plat and buy it, farm it, or whatever. This game is definitely still nowhere near pay to win.

I for one actually like the Raids - barring some concerns, but that's for another thread.

I really don't see how this leads to P2W - the ONLY parts that require you to pay platinum are the rushing times for Keys and Arcane enchantments, and the Syandanas/Helmets. The rushing is not P2W at all, it's pay to play faster, which is not the same thing. As for the cosmetics, you can still earn them through the game.

And more importantly, the Arcane enchantments aren't game-breaking in any way. They give a slight buff, and honestly I'm happy for these changes to help us diversify our cosmetic equipment. Of course, I'd love it if we could create multiple of the same cosmetic (I think we still can't?) to buff separately, but until then I seriously don't see how these Arcane enchantments will cause an "OP Player" mindset.

For my last point - Raids are SUPPOSED to be difficult and end-game. By then Veteran players will already have some of the best gear and will find these items to be a **VERY** small deviation from the normal power curve.

I for one actually like the Raids - barring some concerns, but that's for another thread.

I really don't see how this leads to P2W - the ONLY parts that require you to pay platinum are the rushing times for Keys and Arcane enchantments, and the Syandanas/Helmets. The rushing is not P2W at all, it's pay to play faster, which is not the same thing. As for the cosmetics, you can still earn them through the game.

And more importantly, the Arcane enchantments aren't game-breaking in any way. They give a slight buff, and honestly I'm happy for these changes to help us diversify our cosmetic equipment. Of course, I'd love it if we could create multiple of the same cosmetic (I think we still can't?) to buff separately, but until then I seriously don't see how these Arcane enchantments will cause an "OP Player" mindset.

For my last point - Raids are SUPPOSED to be difficult and end-game. By then Veteran players will already have some of the best gear and will find these items to be a **VERY** small deviation from the normal power curve.

Well I guess its pay to win as you can buy them from other players using plat. (Thats what i think the OP meant).

I personally don't think this is the bad factor of raids, cause as it stands you gonna get sick getting 4 of the same kind without trading (they are trade-able, are they?) 

why do you complain about enemy level... i dont understand. the raid does not require you to kill many enemies. they are only distractors. bring some CC frames, and it becomes a lot easier.

enhancement, well, i dont like you need 10 to just max out one. and i dont like to spend that many credits on meh-ish effects. but how is it p2w... seriously, the effects, in general, are not so good. if this is p2w then buying mods from other players are also p2w i guess? then buying a primed mod is much more "p2w" than buying 10 enhancements

Having completed a raid after failing 5 times I will say that these enchantments will likely not be super wide spread for a while.

Raids seem to be also targeted as more of a end game thing. Aka having huge amounts of credits and generally high skill and good equipment.

It is not intended to be easy. It is suppose to be something that people were asking for: A challenge.

but to choose a specific cosmetic , and also to stack something like that will make us different from each-other  may i call it "Op players" and players who dont want to do the raid , or players who dont want to choose a specific cosmetic to go along with every frame ,

and as i heard you can trade this enhancements ...

this becomes something of similar to games of Perfect world where you  have players with op items that they got  from their own money .... which led and always lead to P2W

and through this system i see it as going P2W warframe

i am just concern that this method and methods a like will ruin the game play and the enjoyment of playing warframe

just to get the buff stats ! grind ! PaY PAY more just to get a head of others , i don't like this direction and i hope its not the direction DE is going to if its ... i am not paying a single dime

cuz cosmetics arnt buy able through credits

Incorrect. Helmets are almost constantly available via alerts, and players can purchase syandanas from syndicates for credits, in addition to some syandanas being rewards from events.