Drakontis

Could it be possible for us to get a way to change our avatar colors? Say person A wants a Red Rhino and person B wants a green Rhino. No problem. It would break up some of the monotony in the forums with a gajillion Excalibur Avatars that are ALL the same color. It would also let people match up their frames to their avatars and such and I think that would be a nice addition to both the game's icons and the forums. 

Just a minor thing. It would probably be affected by the color mods we already have purchased/unlocked. 

Also, I was thinking, maybe we could get a metallic colorset in a future update perhaps? Something to go with the golds of the Prime Warframes?

This would be really nice indeed, the forums look way too boring with everyone using the same avatars.

I guess the best way to do that would be having a dynamic avatar linked to your account, that uses your active warframe and it's color combination as avatar, but that would be a pain to implement i guess.-

Could it be possible for us to get a way to change our avatar colors? Say person A wants a Red Rhino and person B wants a green Rhino. No problem. It would break up some of the monotony in the forums with a gajillion Excalibur Avatars that are ALL the same color. It would also let people match up their frames to their avatars and such and I think that would be a nice addition to both the game's icons and the forums. 

Just a minor thing. It would probably be affected by the color mods we already have purchased/unlocked. 

Also, I was thinking, maybe we could get a metallic colorset in a future update perhaps? Something to go with the golds of the Prime Warframes?

In my opinion, avatars should be self-taken ingame by us. EVE does this, by allowing us to move and pose our in-game avatars, then take a picture, save it and it'll automatically upload itself to the official forums.

In my opinion, avatars should be self-taken ingame by us. EVE does this, by allowing us to move and pose our in-game avatars, then take a picture, save it and it'll automatically upload itself to the official forums.

That would be a pretty neat option. I just kind of figured that the way I proposed would be easier to code without having to make a "Studio" feature of sorts.