Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Trading

Jellyframe

It would be great if there were a way to trade mods between contacts. I have a friend who has 10 of every mod and if he had the option he would be happy to give me one. There really needs to be a way to trade mods. I really hope the devs are already at work on this and haven't told us yet and if they're not i really hope they read this post.

It would be even more awesome if people would actually read the faq´s before posting threads...

Why isn’t there trading in the game?! (I wanna trade my stuff!)
We are planning on adding trading to the game. Our idea is to make it Clan-Based, so that members can share and have access to a "vault" of things. Once we perfect the details, we will let everyone know! Expect trading to be somewhat limited - we are wary of exploits and scams. 

It would be even more awesome if people would actually read the faq´s before posting threads...

Why isn’t there trading in the game?! (I wanna trade my stuff!)

We are planning on adding trading to the game. Our idea is to make it Clan-Based, so that members can share and have access to a "vault" of things. Once we perfect the details, we will let everyone know! Expect trading to be somewhat limited - we are wary of exploits and scams. 

oh lol ok then.

Kind of hope I'm wrong about that though.

Most likely not. Since you are able to create an infinite number of accounts, that all give you 50 start plat, you could easily exploit this trade system.

Credits and resources are most likely enough in my OP...