Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible To Pick Up Data + Screenshot

Dredj

Here is the screenshot first of all.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960398475/screenshots/

So in the picture is the Data I need for the ships navigation, the problem is this was an added objective to a Spy mission, where I was carrying 4 Data already. The terminal in the screenshot is the last 1 I hacked for my 4th Data and the same terminal where the navigation data appeared, so I'm guessing the spy data knocked back the navi data, they can't occupy the same space, so that leaves the problem that I cannot pick up the data because I can't reach it, I jumped and crouched all over that area trying to grab it. I had to abort the mission.

Thanks a lot, Lotus >:|

Edited by Dredj

Awkward... well good news is you learned a new lesson stand in the middle of the room switch to primary to drop the data, then pick up the other data turn it in to the console... come back for the other one and run to the end of the mission. Trial and error.

To explain a little bit more, as soon as I got off the terminal the added objective came, so both data's appeared at the same time in the same spot, so doesn't matter if I was currently holding anything, should it?