The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Is The Most Fun I've Had All Game, But Needs Tweaks

420degreequicksopeswag

-Make it accessible to all players, get rid of the standing grindwall(or lower it, as of the recent daily cap tweak)

-Allow simulacrum access in liset

-Allow unlimited players in simulacrum

-Remove unit cap of 20

-Remove level cap of 50

-Enable godmode button for archwing movement, invisibility, and invincibility

-Let us summon all bosses

-Let us summon stalker, zanuka, and G3

-Move enemy spawnpoint to center of simulacrum, not edges

-Let us summon archwing enemies(including fomorian)

-Enable pvp

-Allow unequally leveled enemies to spawn(a single level 9001 prodman eximus, 100 level 1 powerfists)

-Enable continuous spawning

-Create an arsenal to sample all types of weapons, with customizable modding with max rank mods

-Bring back ambulas

edit:

What is the simulacrum anyways? A sandbox? A place to test out different builds? A place to kill time watching john prodman slap the corrupted with his prova? Whatever it is, its too limited, and needs a little more attention.

Edited by 420degreequicksopeswag

Dont like what OP suggesting. Bad idea, very bad. Maybe add ponies to simulacrum also? Why not! Make it 0+ audience already, we dont need dark and grim universe, give us sandbox and godmodes! omg...

I wish we could access the practice test for your next rank and the Simulacrum along with Simaris's standing/offerings from the liset. Loading into the relay takes way too long for me and it really doesn't make sense why we can't access that stuff from there as well.

I wish we could access the practice test for your next rank and the Simulacrum along with Simaris's standing/offerings from the liset. Loading into the relay takes way too long for me and it really doesn't make sense why we can't access that stuff from there as well.

Or we could copy everything from the liset to the relays so we dont have to hop back and forth.

So I am using this awesome room to test out various different builds. I have a couple improvements that can greatly increase its usability:

1) Put an Equipment console in the room to allow us to change our builds. 

Also as another person posted, as per https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/423258-simulacrum/#entry4696656 

2) Allow us to simulate last simulation by another console, sort of like a quick simulate. Right now, if I want to simulate just one crewman, I need to redo the whole process. Not tedious, but it will definately speed things up. The quick simulate console/button should be at the bottom of the podium for quick access.

I've added in some issues addressed in this thread to my thread containing my issues with the Sanctuary, Simaris, and Scanning.

Going around trying to collect the most commonly asked for features and gripes people have with this update so far regarding this aspect of it.

Take a look!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/422579-my-feelings-on-simaris-scanners-and-the-sanctuary-and-proposed-fixes/

Seems there are reasonable things in place. It is accessible by all players, provided you've taken the effort to get points. Really not diffiuclt to do either. I got a scanner upgrade on the first day (costs the same as simulacrum).

Wait, was there no daily cap?

AMBULAS WAS REMOVED?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why was ambulas removed from the simulacrum?

Well he is a boss and it didn't look like any of the other bosses could be spawned.

Not really sure why we can't spawn bosses, unless it has something to do with the fact that they can "taunt" you. Actually that might be the reason, since all of the stuff we can't spawn is something that uses the taunt feature.

Edited by Reidmaster