Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

weapon

Mancha

Hi all

I bought Latron few days ago and now is lvl 27 and my question is should i upgrade this weapon or should i buy some other weapon since my toon is rank 2 now :) i was thinking to buy gorgon but i dont know if it is any good :) i want weapon to do some dmg .. So what weapon do you suggest to upgrade and buy ? :)

thx

Latron is a good weapon and with the right mods, can be very strong. I feel the sniper flat out beats it at its job if the single shot/careful headshots is your play style. The Gorgon is one of the strongest weapons in the game currently. Base model rips through enemies and is currently broken(mods fault not the gun) with multishot mods. I have the Gorgon at level 28 and plenty of ingame credits so I just spend like 4k on 4 ammo boxes. This gives me 2000+500 starting base ammo for a mission which I manage to use every time. It eats ammo so be prepared for that. Fun gun.

Ignore min-max mentallity unless you're farming a boss over and over as quickly as you can, for general enjoyment it really doesn't matter which weapon is "best".

You've clearly never had the pleasure of watching sexy yellow 3k damage indicators dance across your screen as you gracefully bob left to right and back again down a long corridor filled with the immense shame of what once was the corpus mililtary force.

Edited by oGsShadow

You've clearly never had the pleasure of watching sexy yellow 3k damage indicators dance across your screen as you gracefully bob left to right and back again down a long corridor filled with the immense shame of what once was the corpus mililtary force.

Not yet. ;_;