Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unresponsive Game Error/host Lost

Nox_Echo

ot9JL8.png

this happens randomly at best..but i cant click ok or anything..usually when i abort mission cause i get stuck or something else will happen that i dont like..(for example: people throwing the intel off a cliff...accidentally join solo or some other stupid stuff)

some help or a reply on why this happens would be appreciated

Edited by DJ_Zero

This seems to happen only when I was connected to a host that caused lag for me. I believe it is caused by the host leaving the group outside of a mission, but before you have finished loading the home/system screen. When the host leaves outside of a mission, it seems to eliminate the session entirely (booting all members,) rather than migrating the host as would happen during a mission, and if you haven't finished loading the home screen this might be the cause of this freeze.

I have experienced a similar recurring loop which I believe is caused by the same problem, just at a different time. Most of the time when I finish a mission where I experienced significant lag, I leave the session as soon as I can because I'd rather play a session where I can contribute, instead of just following along and looting. However, if the host leaves the session it interrupts whatever I am doing (even if what I am doing is attempting to leave the group) and ends up keeping me in a loop where I can't select a mission, and I repeatedly get a "Session not available" message.

^ This.

It happens to me after nearly EVERY matchmaking game I play on, which is really, really bad considering I lose the rewards for the mission about 75% of time because I have to force my game to close.