Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive abilieties

Aivor

Hello , i just think that every warframe shoud have passive abilietes (sorry for my english) ,without having to buy them like :

Excalibur : deals more damage with guns

Rhino: lees damage from every source

Ash : more damage and fire rate with swords

trynity:faster revive

ember: ------------- you give me ideas

mag: same

volt: extra damage versus robotics

and that

Would be interesting to have something like this, because there is pretty much nothing different about each warframe other then their 4 skills and their looks. Most of the time you arent using your skills, just saving them for the right time, so there really isnt much different about how each warframe plays.

I agree with this, sometimes it feels like it doesnt matter which frame you play at all, apart from the awesome looks of course.

So passive abilities would great, also maybe a 5th active skill (i think 5 is a enough) that you can only unlock at a certain level.

Hello , i just think that every warframe shoud have passive abilietes (sorry for my english) ,without having to buy them like :

Excalibur : deals more damage with guns

Rhino: lees damage from every source

Ash : more damage and fire rate with swords

trynity:faster revive

ember: ------------- you give me ideas

mag: same

volt: extra damage versus robotics

and that

I'm open to passive abilities but who gets to pick them?

The devs just decide which frame gtes which passive?

I'd rather it be a special mod that each frame automatically comes with.

Its special so only one of its type can be equiped.

BUT if you dont like or would prefer it on a different frame you can do that.

Would be interesting to have something like this, because there is pretty much nothing different about each warframe other then their 4 skills and their looks. Most of the time you arent using your skills, just saving them for the right time, so there really isnt much different about how each warframe plays.

I agree with this, sometimes it feels like it doesnt matter which frame you play at all, apart from the awesome looks of course.

So passive abilities would great, also maybe a 5th active skill (i think 5 is a enough) that you can only unlock at a certain level.

depending on the level you are built up to and whether or not you are laying solo....

You might be using the powers A LOT!

Lokis invisibility and Rhinos Iron Skin will have a massive change on your gameplay.

Well, if looks and skills aren't enough difference between them....

But okay, why not. For instance I'd like to see Mag have a passive ability which makes her more effective in melee, since she's got the pull skill and all.

Each warframe could have their own pools of few passive abilities of which you'd get to select one or two.

I'm open to passive abilities but who gets to pick them?

The devs just decide which frame gtes which passive?

I'd rather it be a special mod that each frame automatically comes with.

Its special so only one of its type can be equiped.

BUT if you dont like or would prefer it on a different frame you can do that.

I mean that you buy or craft the warframe and you automatically have that abilietie.

Mods like that would be rare to find

volt should generate a eletric shield or stun enemys after a certain amount of hits that shield ability is a bit lack luster and waste of 75 energy and makes me feel like a normal mission boss...

Edited by Kyuzo

I mean that you buy or craft the warframe and you automatically have that abilietie.

Mods like that would be rare to find

I just dont want them hardlocked in.

I think they're going to do something like this by making the frame specific mods more tailored to their respective frames. It should add more variety between them I would hope.

More taylored frame mods would be great.

My only concern is that the frames feel very similar in the early elvels particularly...before youve found many mods.

by end game when youre all leveled up and are able to use the powers a lot you feel pretty unique anyway.

What Warframe really needs to promote frame uniqueness is something you get straight out of the gate.

first impressions ya know.

I think they're going to do something like this by making the frame specific mods more tailored to their respective frames. It should add more variety between them I would hope.

That really sounds interesting. Hope it will come out soon. This way it will be easier to implement for them since no system has to be changed.

That really sounds interesting. Hope it will come out soon. This way it will be easier to implement for them since no system has to be changed.

Yea would be nice if for example the trinity mods has stuff like:

increase energy leeching effect,

increase range of aoe healing skill

increase skill cast speed (its quite slow).