Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Paris Stuff

littleal93

So I did some searching of Paris related posts and (most were complaints) didn't find what I was looking for.

I have fully upgraded my fire rate and reload speed mods thinking that they might increase the draw speed and decrease the time it takes to nock an arrow. (do they?  I honestly haven't noticed a difference.)

Also, I'm sure I'm not the first one to notice, but the flashlights in the dark maps seem to be mounted so they face forward relative to your weapon.  Normally, this is not an issue, but since the frames hold the Paris to their side when not aiming it, it can sometimes be fairly difficult to see where you're going, especially if you are soloing or are away from your squad.

Edit:

link to a pic:  http://s574.photobucket.com/user/littleal93/media/Warframe/flashlightfail.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Edited by littleal93

firerate improves charge time for each shot.

reload improves draw speed. but its so fast it hardly matters.

its in your left hand so it uses that flashlight instead of your right hands (primary that points to camera). needs a fixing.

You probably didn't notice much in reload speed because rifle reload speed mods are terribly slow. The draw sound doesn't sync to increased firerate either, so that's not as obvious as it should be.

I noticed the draw sound thing as well. I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement but the charging sound changing to reflect mods/speed increases would certainly be helpful. As it stands you have to constantly watch the bow string which takes your eyes off enemies and aiming (at least for me anyway). Makes the Paris much more work to use than necessary. 

• 2 weeks later...