The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akjagara The Mosted Expensive Gun In Warframe And Its Meh.

(PSN)Draconis1981

ok so brass tacks here it costs. 210k credits, 7 orokin cells, 4 neurodes, 2 morphics, 1900 polymer bundle, 850 ferrite and 300 alloy plate to make with a total construction time of 4 days.

has it set warframe on fire? NO

Its a slash damage weapon, not incredible, high recoil, long reload and the best thing going for it status, yay. The only use is infested but they are still bad for the time and cost.

for what they are this cost is a joke. the recoil makes them almost unusable,  just go use them and try to give me a op build for these horrible guns that doesn't involve 7 forma.

please do something about this weapon for its cost its a waste of time and no one is going to use this as a go to gun. As it stands its horrible and broken. The akjagara needs some damage and love to make them anything even vaguely usable. Kill the recoil, sort out the reload, give them some heavy damage or something but really do something please.

Then what about Soma Prime? Paris Prime? Dread? Synapse etc, you have to mod them specifically for crit, what's the difference if you mod it for status? and i really don't know how the hell you modded it that made it useless on rank 30's i go against lvl 50+ and it's killing just fine

I ain't going to say it's cost isn't high cause well it is, spread is not bad, recoil is manageable and if you are having trouble you can put on steady hands - that's currently my build Seeker, Frost Bite, Pistol Pestilence, Steady Hands, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Hornet Strike and Maim

I ain't going to say it's cost isn't high cause well it is, spread is not bad, recoil is manageable and if you are having trouble you can put on steady hands - that's currently my build Seeker, Frost Bite, Pistol Pestilence, Steady Hands, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Hornet Strike and Maim

None of what you said disproves that the "cost isn't high" since, factually, it is the most expensive gun to build in Warfarme, lol

r u kidding. these beasts r quite good. without any forma you can bring it up to about 1,5 dmg a single shot. with that fire rate and the multishot you mostly throw five rounds at your target... with cor dmg this one shots all normal grineer on every planet/node.

if aimed well its a good midrange weapon. and damn, it feels and sounds really cool.

Edited by kirin9

I like the reload animation and yes it sounds cool, but any gun that needs steady hands when it costs this much out the gate? its a wasted slot. We should be able to focus on dps. And its slash damage 1,5 dmg a single shot with a reduction to fire rate after the last u16 update this weapon is worse not better.

Build pure Viral/add punchtrough, 3-4 shot heavies on Law of Retribution (with 4x Corrosive Projection of course, although it only took 5 shots with 3 auras). Plus the gibbing is so satisfying.

I will say that the recoil could use a tiny reduction though.

r u kidding. these beasts r quite good. without any forma you can bring it up to about 1,5 dmg a single shot. with that fire rate and the multishot you mostly throw five rounds at your target... with cor dmg this one shots all normal grineer on every planet/node.

if aimed well its a good midrange weapon. and damn, it feels and sounds really cool.

with max mods you can bring just about any weapon up good enough to take on the planet level missions.

my lex prime does around 2800 dmg a shot and is pin-point accurate at the farthest possible ranges

my vaykor marelok does around 5700 dmg a shot, but it starts losing accuracy much passed maybe 30 meters. 

just saying. 

once again the build is not the problem. I have many high forma builds over many weapons. I've been here a long time. This is not the issue. I can MAKE these guns good, sure but I feel that this is the problem.

For the most expensive guns in the game period they should be monster out of the box. Make this type of weapon mastery rank 10 or 15. Start looking at weapon restrictions for low rank players. just like it was when I started ahem soma etc. Give us high rank guys some value for our credits and grind to get this, not so, monster weapon built. I want to see some end game content. Most of all if your going to charge us this amount for a weapon like this make it completely worth it with no bugs, kinks, recoil issues etc.

OK is not Ok for this sort of expense.

Most expensive Resource wise, excluding Clan research

But technically Clan Tech weapons are the most expensive if you include building a Dojo and all the resources required for each prerequisite....especially if you do it solo (I did all research labs solo...a lot of time to even get labs built and you cannot rush research for prerequisites)

Platinum wise-Soma, Ballistica, Vectis, and Buzlok are more expensive.

But I agree they slightly miss the mark for the required weapon sacrifices.

-Panthers takes the cake for most underwhelming as I would prefer the Miter...

ok so brass tacks here it costs. 210k credits, 7 orokin cells, 4 neurodes, 2 morphics, 1900 polymer bundle, 850 ferrite and 300 alloy plate to make with a total construction time of 4 days.

has it set warframe on fire? NO

Its a slash damage weapon, not incredible, high recoil, long reload and the best thing going for it status, yay. The only use is infested but they are still bad for the time and cost.

for what they are this cost is a joke. the recoil makes them almost unusable,  just go use them and try to give me a op build for these horrible guns that doesn't involve 7 forma.

please do something about this weapon for its cost its a waste of time and no one is going to use this as a go to gun. As it stands its horrible and broken. The akjagara needs some damage and love to make them anything even vaguely usable. Kill the recoil, sort out the reload, give them some heavy damage or something but really do something please.

You can buy it with plat.  They are making grinding harder so you are more inclined to pay with plat.

Its not more expensive then other new weapons. This is all I can say about it.

It should be better though. I havent tried it but its numbers look weak.