The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.3

DE_Adam

Wow, I can't believe it, but it's doing the same crap to me.  Half of my mods (rounded down) are disappearing each time. 

I know right? What bothers me most about it is how little people seem to care. 

plz i have a problem, my chat of croma chais has gone and i cant continue the mision, the mision is bugged and stay saying "craf the chasis of chroma" plz :c 

Have you submitted a support ticket? They should be able to help you.

Edited by Solandis

This login issue is pretty insane. This might be the first time I ever tried to replay a multiplayer game to see what's changed and have the game just outright deny me access to doing so.

On one hand, it's not affecting everyone which makes it harder to track; on the other, several of us - myself included - have submitted reports to support several days ago with logs that fairly clearly highlight what the error in question is. (For my account, it's something to do with updating kubrow cfg files or something.)

I know bugfixing and patching is not a simple process by any means, especially when people are pointing out tons of new ones with every update. I'm not going to be upset at how long this is taking to fix unless they don't recompensate lost time in some way though (since half the stuff you do in this game revolves around time limits and deadlines).

Edited by Qwazzy

Cool, no reason for me to play PvP then (when it works without bugs), even though I saw this change coming miles away.

Because god forbid there was a RNG way of earning potatoes except when they show up in alerts.

You mean when they show up in no-shield nightmare alerts on Pluto?  Yeah, god forbid there be any other way to get them!  After all, they're a "gift" from the Lotus.  Just like all gifts, we have to slog through a metric ton of end game enemies to get them, right?  That's what I do every Christmas anyway!

(Note: I agree with you, just driving the point home.)

That said, I usually just buy mine.  I've gotten one single Catalyst from a login reward (or rather, a Catalyst blueprint - having the potato already crafted would've been WAY too easy) and 2 from alerts.  Other than that I just sucked up and paid real money for them.  Best $10 I've spent on the game so far.

Maybe the last $10, too.  I've never liked Excal anyway, and I don't mind the Syn Gam "nerf" (which seems more like a stealth buff to me, but whatever.)  That said, Chroma is both overpriced and underwhelming, and I own every other frame in the game now, so I'm just gonna farm weapons and build them the old fashioned way, and I have enough potatoes and formas I should never need to buy anything else in the game again.

Still playing but U16 is not inspiring me to open my wallet again.  Maybe when we get the underwater Archwing tileset (because I'm the one crazy nutball who actually loves Archwing.)

make bounce act more like a jump pad for allied players.

have it so if you stand on it or walk over it there is no effect.

But of your press the jump buttom while on it you will jump really high.

That way its useful instead of so trollish.

I like this idea.  Would be great.

Also, the 23 hour limit on raid rewards is still far to much, at most it should be a couple hours, though honestly I don't think it should even exist.  It would make sense if the rewards were actually decent, but as it stands they suck, and whats worse you need to get 10x of a single one to get the full effect.  Timed lockouts are evil incarnate. 

Edit:  Also, still no fix for some people experiencing enemy grenades being invisible. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/395852-grenades/#entry4370374

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/400490-enemy-grenades/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/403977-tweak-grenades-please/

Its a problem that has been around for a LONG time. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Did a quick test, credits reward is correct.

But Enemy spawn speed in Dark Sector Defense is very... different.

It takes a lot longer to complete each wave.

Noticed the same (in Akkad).  Speed Nova buff if you ask me.

Orokin Catalyst/Reactor and Forma from Cephalon Capture ... wha what?! there was such a thing ?

Probably too hard to notice for most people since most matches bugged out before they could complete the match and get any rewards let alone taters.

Edited by Aggh

There has still been no fix for these issues:

This is specific to controller users and is actually a problem:
https://forums.warfr...d/#entry4374925

This is for archwing and is a potential improvement to immersion and gameplay:

https://forums.warfr...-2#entry4350163

I included polls in both of them, but not enough people participated in voting on the controler one to get a good sample size, but just look at the comments.

Screen being blocked out in archwing for lefty players:
https://forums.warfr...dpost&p=4099209

Still not able to hack Grineer consoles with a controller

• Increased Vauban’s Bounce Pad duration to 5 minutes (from 15 seconds)
  • Why

At risk of spawning a dozen more nerf threads, I'm pretty sure Vortex was nerfed.  The strength (and range?) of the attraction field is reduced.

At risk of spawning a dozen more nerf threads, I'm pretty sure Vortex was nerfed.  The strength (and range?) of the attraction field is reduced.

Can't say a really noticed a difference in Vortex, but I don't really care for 50 ammo boxes spinning around the center of Vortex. It's enough to give you a seizure!

Needs a fix: Helios bug if you go down during a mission and revive, he then goes nuts scanning anything and everything whether you already finished scans for that item or not. Wasting codex scanners. 

Edited by Azagathoth

Love it, conspiracy threads everywhere, and now some saying that conspiracy theories are pointless... then we get this Hotfix.

"Sorry, we inadvertently halved credit rewards by fixing a bug that was previously doubling credit rewards, this was unintentional.

Credit rewards are now fixed, because we reverted them to their broken state, before we fixed it by halving them again."

Wut?

I wonder where this feeling that we get lied to is coming from.

PVP IS BROKEN AS HELL

CRASHES . TIMER BUGS , Score menu freeze , Host Migrations ,  Entering a game with defeat , entering a game already dead , re spawn deaths , not able to respawn ,

One time we had a all team that couldnt respawn

other than that its fun :O

Changes

• The cooldown delay for Raid Rewards was reduced to 23 hours to make it slightly easier to coordinate daily runs with friends.

Or you could make it 20 so a dedicated group can start late one night and early the next.