Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.3

DE_Adam

• The cooldown delay for Raid Rewards was reduced to 23 hours to make it slightly easier to coordinate daily runs with friends.

Why cant we solo this ! I spent an hour last night trying to find 3 more guys (waste of time)   

Edited by PoulsenJ

still cannot login what the hell de

GAWD!!! PLEASE FIX THE LOGIN ISSUES WE ARE FACING SINCE THE UPDATE!!! AND NO,dont ask if i typed the details correctly cuz am not an idiot x.x the login details are working fine on the warframe site but the game says LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

do tell me how to link,and its not just me its happening to MANY players since the update! no one does anything about it

No need to be abrasive, just edit your original post with a link to the thread where said issue is described.

Has anyone noticed this video?

There is an comment that pretty much sums it up, the image is an drawn person on their bed, won't say their name due to name/shaming.

I chuold post it on here and edit out the name, but Im slightly worried that its aginest the rules of Dev Bashing 

Edited by LegionCynex

Why cant we solo this ! I spent an hour last night trying to find 3 more guys (waste of time)   

You clearly don't understand the concept of a raid. It is not meant to be solo-able. It is meant as high end group content. And it's really intended to be done with 8 people, not 4. Minimum required is 4, but the content difficultly is not scaled down when you have less players, so with only 4 it would be very difficult.

GAWD!!! PLEASE FIX THE LOGIN ISSUES WE ARE FACING SINCE THE UPDATE!!! AND NO,dont ask if i typed the details correctly cuz am not an idiot x.x the login details are working fine on the warframe site but the game says LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

ook....apparently they know about the login issue as they tweeted : https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/578756772057509888

also,what about frost prime? :(

any hotfix is good... so thank you...

but reading the the latest feedback from members, about the raids, credit nerfing in general it seems that the calls of the many have not been heard by the Devs OR they are still working on it...

so while good... its a bit disappointing.

^they fixed login issues? i still cant login :(

Thank you for fixing the Log-in Issues.

Now, the problem is that we didn't catch up with the void trader due to log-in issues. And it's really unfair for us that suffered from the log-in issues.