Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.3

DE_Adam

Cool, no reason for me to play PvP then (when it works without bugs), even though I saw this change coming miles away.

Because god forbid there was a RNG way of earning potatoes except when they show up in alerts.

They should have instead keep them and add a way to get them in PvE as well, more often than the mythical Alerts that grant them :/

i cant even login since the update plz help me DE,keeps saying login failed check your info,i can login to the warframe site with the same login details,and submitted 2 support tickets yet no reply or feedback!! an year and 4 months on this game for this? :( and going to loose frost prime too..

Same. My 70-90k cred count hasn't dropped yet, hopefully it doesn't soon.

I doubt it will, people just jumped the shark and attacked DE for no reason because somebody somewhere noticed something. Maybe.

Hey, use a Chroma on a Defense mission to garner even more credits :)

Did a quick test, credits reward is correct.

But Enemy spawn speed in Dark Sector Defense is very... different.

It takes a lot longer to complete each wave.

So my Credit Earn Per Second is still nerfed...

Is that intended?

Edited by aerosoul1337

Does DE plans to fix Chroma's animation as well? Or leave it as it is?

He has faulty animation on his noble stance when idle with a rifle (Tested with Excalibur), where his arms twists around like it was broken, also with a bow where he stops then his head spins randomly around.

> Doubled Dark Sector credit rewards again (a bug [...]

:-) So this bug got adopted as a feature? cool!

> Increased Vauban’s Bounce Pad duration to 5 minutes (from 15 seconds).

oh great. *waiting-for-5min-extraction-bounce-troll-rage*  :-D

Raid suck and its broken, lots of mobs around standing still and doing nothing and u cant kill them, awkward annoying running around without any markers and info, neverending googling for alot of new things, dx 10,11 when on still stuttering, before all was fine.

CANT LOGIN!!!!!!!! since the god damned update X.X fix that before stupid hotfixes!!!

Great job at constructively displaying the issue so that the devs can fix it. Most can log-in no issues whatsoever. I suggest linking a thread to the problem at hand though.

Edited by Gale47

Nice fixes - Especially the dark sector rewards ! YAY

Still issues on clan / team play with Strict NAT.  For all team mates are not suffering Strict NAT issues as previously they still are dropping out of void games nullifying their rewards.  This issue is giving lots of frustration.

Great job at constructively displaying the issue so that the devs can fix it. Most can log-in no issues whatsoever. I suggest linking a thread to the problem at hand though.

do tell me how to link,and its not just me its happening to MANY players since the update! no one does anything about it

So. Still no information on what's going on with four riders? Is the fact that it exists as two separate stances for fists and claws intentional, despite the fact it was explicitly stated to be a claw stance with no mention of fist weapons in u16 patch notes and the mod card?