DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.0.3

^they fixed login issues? i still cant login :(

Thank you for fixing the Log-in Issues.

Now, the problem is that we didn't catch up with the void trader due to log-in issues. And it's really unfair for us that suffered from the log-in issues.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for fixing the Log-in Issues.

Now, the problem is that we didn't catch up with the void trader due to log-in issues. And it's really unfair for us that suffered from the log-in issues.

It isn't fixed for me yet, maybe they're fixing account per account? 

• Upvote 1

You clearly don't understand the concept of a raid. It is not meant to be solo-able. It is meant as high end group content. And it's really intended to be done with 8 people, not 4. Minimum required is 4, but the content difficultly is not scaled down when you have less players, so with only 4 it would be very difficult.

it would be very difficult. LOL

Check out the Sevati Sekhara plz ...

When equiped, it stuck on shoulder in weird manner.

edit : typo

Edited by StillmanJ

Dark sectors credit nerf/bug was the biggest problem for me which make me lose the will to play especially when my booster went to waste and I thought there was no way to farm credits effectively anymore. But with this move, you restored my belief in you. Thank you, I appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 2

I don't know if this was an intended change or not but I can't see the bubble around Mag when I use Shield Polarise with Transference augment anymore. It's been happening even before this hotfix.

Edited by Sci_Ant

Well was hoping you would think a bit about what you did to excal since the way he is now he became one of the worst and least enjoyable frames to play. Please DE take a look at him again and make him useable again.

Still no fix for Limbo's Cataclysm sticking people in the Rift permanently?

• Removed Orokin Catalyst/Reactor and Forma from Cephalon Capture reward manifest.

There are rewards for it? I never get anything..the reward screen is always empty.

I thought it just wasn't finished yet or something. Looks like I am encountering a bug.

• Upvote 1

There are rewards for it? I never get anything..the reward screen is always empty.

I thought it just wasn't finished yet or something. Looks like I am encountering a bug.

Yep and everyone farmed it got a lot of catalist and reactors for playing pvp.

Every patch now makes me wary or playing because i might get in and my loadout will be broken due to unlisted nerfs.

Changes

• The cooldown delay for Raid Rewards was reduced to 23 hours to make it slightly easier to coordinate daily runs with friends.

Syndicates` reputation limits are refreshed every day at fixed time. Is the same mechanics too good for raids?

Fixes
  • Fixed bug that would cause some PvP sessions to be marked private.

So private PvP sessions are open to everyone now. Excellent!

• Upvote 1