Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.3

DE_Adam

Also not sure if i believe the whole "the credit nerf was an accident" after the "Excalibur was always meant to be this way" argument. Getting no clarity or any responses after the worst community backlash since they tried the same thing with Excalibur, trinity, and mag a couple months ago.

• Increased Vauban’s Bounce Pad duration to 5 minutes (from 15 seconds).

make bounce act more like a jump pad for allied players.

have it so if you stand on it or walk over it there is no effect.

But of your press the jump buttom while on it you will jump really high.

That way its useful instead of so trollish.

Still no fix for the annoying bug that starts your Warframe and gear off at lvl 0 when it certainly isnt, it fixes wen you gain any experience but its even more annoying that the same bug transfered to pvp. Talking about PvP...i dont think we need ultimates. Its only natural people are going to run around and spam them like they now got them at the store.

Raids reduced to 23hr cool-downs? I find this to be a bad idea honestly. Maybe 6hrs apart perhaps, but not once a day.

1. How does one practice for the raid/ have raid prep if the mission is a one-a-day event

2. Is the run once a day, pass or fail? wasting credits for fail runs is not something that I think will keep Warframe alive long.

3. I'm concerned with how players will want their one-shot runs to be, especially those who would prefer players who are exposed to these raids more than others who haven't set foot in them and want to learn about them and may, or may not, be excluded from them

4. It can lead to players wanting to play the run more at whatever cost($$$) which can be a greedy alternative to bypassing cool-down times (seen this too many times in other games... I mean really!).

Also, what ever happened to the J3 Golem run?

EDIT: Also, Syndicate allies NPCs and companion do not know when to hold fire/attacks when around Synthesis targets. Any chance they can have commands to hold back and act normally afterwards?

Edited by WarGrylls

Changes

• Doubled Dark Sector credit rewards again (a bug was doubling these rewards previously and fixing the bug resulted in an unintended nerf. For clarity, Void credits were never touched.).
  • The cooldown delay for Raid Rewards was reduced to 23 hours to make it slightly easier to coordinate daily runs with friends.
  • Removed Orokin Catalyst/Reactor and Forma from Cephalon Capture reward manifest.

1.) ok

2.) like the raid rewards were even worth running for in the first place... buff the absolute crap out of them so they actually worth the 600,000 credits and hard work running (and that is just for ONE ARCANE)

3.) Great, no point for anyone to PvP... again

Edit: So please tell us why all the new stuff has little to no point again? Archwing did not have much of an impact and now this is just a slap to the face. While having fun is a goal of the update (with raids and PvP), not having dedicated servers ruins most of the fun and makes it feel as if we deserve a better reward for completing a raid or doing well in PvP. Currently PvP has no real or good impact on the rest of the game and raids give a *@##$ slap as a reward (seriously 1% chance to give +5% fire rate for 1.5 seconds? Are you joking?)

There is so much more you can do with this but there is still no point to getting to end game (PvP and raids)

Edited by Roberto077