Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.3

DE_Adam

I'd just like to point out the fact that since U16 using a controller for the hacking minigame on Grineer tilesets no longer functions..can anyone tell me why this is being glazed over?? Or the fact that previously before U16 enemies had different accuracies with different weapons and distances, but now after U16 it seems to me that all enemies are back to their perfect aim selves regrdless of distance/weapon. 

Furthermore it also seems to me the pervious fixes to glitches with Limbo's Cataclysm and Permanent RiftWalk/Banish have reverted and are happening again...my question is when are these reappearing glitches going to be repaired. I know there's a few others that i missed. 

GAWD!!! PLEASE FIX THE LOGIN ISSUES WE ARE FACING SINCE THE UPDATE!!! AND NO,dont ask if i typed the details correctly cuz am not an idiot x.x the login details are working fine on the warframe site but the game says LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

Are you sure your capslock isn't stuck on? Seems to be...

So much for getting through doors when Trollban's in town. >____>

Is it unlimited charges in PVP?

Where is the god damn login fix? I don't have any issues logging in but I know alot of people that do. FIX IT ALREADY!

Bugs that randomly hit players are harder to find (and thus eventually fix) than ones tat hit everyone. If they're having issues, tell them to submit a ticket if they have not already.

Raids reduced to 23hr cool-downs? I find this to be a bad idea honestly. Maybe 6hrs apart perhaps, but not once a day.

The phrasing would indicate that they were on a 24 hour cooldown before. Which the wiki confirms. So this makes it so you don't have to worry (as much) about recalling when you finished the last raid. I don't see them reducing it to a 6 hour cooldown although a 20 hour one would be great.

Edited by Rajani_Isa

The guy has a legitimate issue that has been lasting since U16 launch.

No need to kick a guy while he's down.

Understandable as that is, people have a tendency to not take all-caps seriously. This is a patch thread, not Youtube. You can voice complaints and still have something resembling decorum. 

re: The patch- Cool, back to five minute DSS runs when I need emergency puppy chow. Shame I missed out on the potato banquet, but I figured that wasn't staying anyway. I still don't get all the crying over Excal now that it's been explained how RJ works, but then again I don't farm T4 for hours at a time, so maybe I'm just having the wrong sort of fun.

Also, hello again, bouncy castle. I missed you.

Understandable as that is, people have a tendency to not take all-caps seriously. This is a patch thread, not Youtube. You can voice complaints and still have something resembling decorum. 

re: The patch- Cool, back to five minute DSS runs when I need emergency puppy chow. Shame I missed out on the potato banquet, but I figured that wasn't staying anyway. I still don't get all the crying over Excal now that it's been explained how RJ works, but then again I don't farm T4 for hours at a time, so maybe I'm just having the wrong sort of fun.

Also, hello again, bouncy castle. I missed you.

I made a master come out of hiding.

I stand by my statement and regret nothing. XD

Still no fix for melee auto targeting not working properly for Blind Justice's Heeding Call combo.

The last attack (the big leap attack) still tends to root you in place after the second-last attack kicked the enemy away from you.I would like to hit the leap consistently and stick to the enemy i'm targeting, for a change.

The phrasing would indicate that they were on a 24 hour cooldown before. Which the wiki confirms. So this makes it so you don't have to worry (as much) about recalling when you finished the last raid. I don't see them reducing it to a 6 hour cooldown although a 20 hour one would be great.

Yeah, I mean they can reduce it a bit more. Its not a ranking test, and the time is something of a hurdle for those with conflicting schedules with others. Like if one was "oh, y'all did the 2pm time slot? I was at work, my bad. I'll check the 8pm run then. TTYL \ /.." compared to not being able to raid that day with friends/guildies due to times conflicted and is then forced to be at the mercy of the community, cruel or kind... y'know?

Guest likewise

Did a quick test, credits reward is correct.

But Enemy spawn speed in Dark Sector Defense is very... different.

It takes a lot longer to complete each wave.

So my Credit Earn Per Second is still nerfed...

Is that intended?

Are you kidding me?

If this is true then it wasn't an accidental nerf (not if they took the time to reimplement a similar effect via different mechanics in the interim)

I guess we know why it took so long for them to respond now. :(

Makes you wonder if the revertion to 50 energy from 25 also included changes to halve the chances of getting energy at all.

It's a lot more difficult to verify too.

Wow, I can't believe it, but it's doing the same crap to me.  Half of my mods (rounded down) are disappearing each time. 

Additionally, why is everyone complaining about how much time it took?  They released Thursday, had a half hearted patch Friday, and took the weekend off.  While it is a crappy practice to orphan a broken game, it is what you'd expect.  The developers deserve a life too.

Edited by masterofdetiny