Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fixed!] Syndicate Rank Up Rewards Unclaimable, Locks Up Game [Megathread]

Mycro

When trying to select a blue print for Large Team Heal Restore Blue Print from the Steel Meridian as my Ran up reward the game will not redeem the reward. Instead the screen will just dim making any buttons and keyboard actions unusable forcing me to restart my game. I am able to select the Sigils to rank up but i am unable to select the large heath restore blue print as my reward. This bug was also present with the Red Veil when trying to select the large ammo restore as my rank up reward.

Post Hijack by Letter13:

Hey everyone, it looks like there's a major bug affecting all syndicates/factions (including Simaris & PvP) where attempting to claim the rank-up rewards result in your game being locked up on the reward screen while being unable to claim the reward. For the time being please avoid ranking up your syndicates until it's fixed!

In the meanwhile, if you accidentally get stuck on the screen, there is a workaround SoldatoDiMorte found which lets you get back to playing without force-quitting the game:

Workaround i used to bypass the requirement to pick a Reward:
1. Press the Team Invite Button as if you were going to invite a friend to party, and cancel (press Esc) the action
2. Press Esc to bring up the menu
3. Select Equipment -> Arsenal
4. Exit Arsenal
5. Character is free to continue playing.

Update:

We have logged this bug in our system. Thank you for the report.
Edited by Letter13
Added workaround

I just earned General title for Steel Meridian, and when I choose a reward there is no claim button.  Also I can't leave the window until I claim a reward.  Have to Alt-F4 and avoid the Steel Meridian window to do anything.  Anyone have a solution?

I'm seconding this bug. When I ranked up to Maxim in Arbiters of Hexis today, it won't let me select ANY reward. From a mod to the sigil, there is no confirm button anywhere. I click on a reward and it brings it to the center of the screen to highlight it, but there is no button to confirm anywhere on screen. Keyboard presses do nothing, and I must force-close the game to get out of the syndicate menu. Returning to the syndicate menu for any reason puts me right back in reward selection and I am still unable to choose a reward.

Syndicates are presently entirely unusable to me because of this. Have tried rebooting game.

Edit: Note that the 'back' button to choose a different reward instead does show up, but there is never a way to confirm a selection, and the menu is thusly inescapable, because pressing 'Escape' just pops up a message saying I must choose a reward.

Edited by Yuni_Hermit

I have the same problem with conclave syndicate. Picking a reward gives me a preview of the item, but I can't claim it.

Edit: I too need to alt F4 out of Warframe to exit the screen

Edited by Deviched

Maxed my rank to bump up to cephalon suda rank 2. No option to get an offering for free but I can't leave the menu because it says "You must pick a reward before exiting". The issue is, i have 0 standing since i ranked up and was never offered the free goodies page.

Follow up: Re-logged and the page comes up but now upon selecting an offering (Void Key Pack or sigils), there is no option to confirm my purchase and I'm stuck in the menu again. Forcing me to kill the program and relog.

I tried that a couple times as well and got the same result.

Same here, allot of others in the region chat seem to have the same issue.

Reproduction:

Right now if you rank up your syndicate and get forwarded to the reward screen you can choose the reward.

However you can only choose to see the preview of the reward, you can NOT redeem it, there is only a back button which sends you back to the other rewards.

Relogging doesn't seem to fix it

Edited by StoneCold70

I've encountered this as well, on the Red Veil tier with the Large Team Ammo Restore. None of the rewards allow me to accept them, forcing me to alt-f4. I've also tried using a controller, but none of the buttons will accept the reward either. At least the game will let us get back to the rewards menu once this is fixed!