The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Fixed!] Syndicate Rank Up Rewards Unclaimable, Locks Up Game [Megathread]

Mycro

I have this problem too, and I think I know the cause.

This happened to me when I ranked up to max rank on Steel Meridian. However, as I was choosing my reward, my squad started a mission. After this, I couldn't see the 'accept' button to claim my reward.

This is from what I can tell, and I may be wrong.

I am unable to continue with the PvP syndicate because whenever I give him the forma, he takes it then forces me into a screen of mods and such. I click on all of them and they give me a display but no way to claim.

This is a major issue because I have to alt + f4 just to escape the mans wrath of forcing mods down my throat while giving me none.

This is a major issue because I have to alt + f4 just to escape the mans wrath of forcing mods down my throat while giving me none.

Hey, you want your present? Take it. 

You do not want to take it? Take it. I said take it! Take the bleeding present! How much of this present am I going to jam down your stomach before you take it?

Same here. I thought it was smth with the Red veil being my fourth syndicate but it sounds like there's a problem with the build.

This is problematic because I can only exit the game with Alt-F4 and upon re-logging in and using the syndicate menu I get the same problem, so it makes the syndicate screen practically unusable

Ranked up with Meridian today, was able to click on the rewards that were available, but did not have any option to confirm and claim that reward.

I appear to have leveled up with them successfully, but any time I now attempt to open the syndicate menu from my ship, I am locked into the reward screen which will not allow me to pick a reward and will not allow me to exit it. I am forced to CTRL-ALT-DEL out of the game and end the .exe process every time.

I'm Getting the same issues since yesterdays patch, not sure if its related.

Leveled Syndicate, get told to select reward but the option to purchase is missing to accept the reward only the back option.

Attempting to leave the screen will tell you you must select one of the 3 rewards.

only option is ALT-F4 and then avoid the syndicate screen.

Have waited 24 hours to confirm it wasn't a bug with me leveling both Rank and Syndicate within 10 minutes of each other or something.

Hope DE can Hot Fix it  :P

Confirmed. Here's some screenshots to help.

11Zx3UA.jpg

wrcyQLV.jpg

Whether it be an augment mod or a sigil, there is no way to actually claim this item, and no way to leave the menu without killing the client through Alt + F4. The moment the player approaches the syndicate list on their liset or the syndicate's booth, you get locked into this menu again, unable to claim anything as usual.