The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Fixed!] Syndicate Rank Up Rewards Unclaimable, Locks Up Game [Megathread]

Mycro

Another thing that just dawned on me is that since I can't accept the rank up reward I can't sacrifice for the top level in cephalon suda now, and will end up not being able to use the frost prime helmet I have.  Instead I will have to use the more rare loki prime helmet.  This seems quite unfair.  Perhaps the sacrifice change should be pushed out because of this reward bug.

Conclave rank up got me screen of rewards but can`t pick any,only zoom in,can`t even close the screen without Alt+F4

Haven`t experienced this with any of usual syndicates got 3 max ranked none got me here

Edited by N1ghtSh4de

Looks like I am not alone, Arbiters for me, and whats worse is the fact that whenever I enter the Syndicate screens it takes me straight to the Arbiters for the free rank-up reward, which means I can't interact with any other Syndicates at all, its just straight in, nothing to do but bakc only to get the prompt of 'you must choose a reward before exsiting.' Only option from there on is either crash to desktop.

Pleaseeeeee fixxx this... I beg of you! Preciuos rep earnings are capped and going to waste

Edited by Recubo

+1 can't claim the reward in conclave have to hit alt f4 and go back say's the same claim reward before exit

I'm guessing its a know bug just have to wait it out, it ranked me up but didn't give me a reward or a choice to buy anything else.

Edited by WizMandem94

I checked this morning on the regular syndicates and it seemed to have given me a purchase button when I go to get a reward but not sure if this is the same as ranking up because when I ranked up in conclave I got the same problem of not seeing a accept button and having to alt-tab out, so I guess the issue is ranking up?