The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Fixed!] Syndicate Rank Up Rewards Unclaimable, Locks Up Game [Megathread]

Mycro

More threads merged. Information added to first post (including a response from a member of the developer staff).

You may want to add the workaround that SoldatoDiMorte found to get out of the bugged screen without having to quit the game, it doesn't fix the bug but it avoids having to force-quit the game.

I have the same issue as well.

Workaround i used to bypass the requirement to pick a Reward:

1. Press the Team Invite Button as if you were going to invite a friend to party, and cancel (press Esc) the action

2. Press Esc to bring up the menu

3. Select Equipment -> Arsenal

4. Exit Arsenal

5. Character is free to continue playing.

When you enter the Rep window again, it forces you back to the selection window.

You may want to add the workaround that SoldatoDiMorte found to get out of the bugged screen without having to quit the game, it doesn't fix the bug but it avoids having to force-quit the game.

Thanks for the heads up! Added to the opening post.

I have this same problem where i traded my Frost Prime Helm and when i went to claim my reward I cant even claim it so not only that i given up 500,000 credits but also a Frost Prime Helm. This like happed to me 2 hours ago when i had to alt-tab then close warframe. I hopen the people that did put the items into ranking up don't have to do it again. 

I was pretty happy when i rank up to Genius. But i got stoped when i couldn't clam my reward. SO i guess we just have to wait and see how they fix this bug.

Edited by Xiaoya_

i have the same problem!!

my UI of Syndicates, my standing of The perrin sequence  is enough to go to next title and i d sacrificed the flawless. 

and next ,when i choose the perrin sequence rank up reward,

the BUG is coming!

there s no OK button i could push, just Back button for back! 

i checked all the rewards, none of them i can get, because there s no OK button.

i cant quit from that because it writing `you must choose a reward before exiting`!

in other syndicates, some rewards i cant get with the same problem.

have the same problem here.

my UI of Syndicates, my standing of The perrin sequence  is enough to go to next title and i d sacrificed the flawless. 

and next ,when i choose the perrin sequence rank up reward,

the BUG is coming!

there s no claim button i could push, just Back button for back! 

i checked all the rewards, none of them i can get, because there s no claim button.

i cant quit from that because it writing `you must choose a reward before exiting`!

in other syndicates, some rewards i cant get with the same problem.