Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fixed!] Syndicate Rank Up Rewards Unclaimable, Locks Up Game [Megathread]

Mycro

ranking up n my syndicate it gives us the choice of the symbols you want to get that gives more rep, but every-time i try to pick any of the rewards i can't select anything, and then it won't let me leave unless i click the menu button in top left corner or always the quite effective alt+f4.

What do i do?

ranking up n my syndicate it gives us the choice of the symbols you want to get that gives more rep, but every-time i try to pick any of the rewards i can't select anything, and then it won't let me leave unless i click the menu button in top left corner or always the quite effective alt+f4.

What do i do?

lol we suddenly three threads all about the same thing.

Also, I normally just exit the game and restart... and let DE fix it.

Edited by jjpdn

Hello, I recently speed-leveled up my Cephalon Suda standing since I already had a Frost Prime helm and did not wish to get a Nova Prime helm. However upon leveling up I was taken to the reward screen of death. I can now only access the Cephalon Suda reward screen at the syndicate menu. When I try to leave the menu it tells me that I have to select a rank up reward, however upon trying to do so no prompt is given to claim the item. I can not claim  a reward, nor can I escape the screen, my only option is restarting the game and ignoring the syndicate menu. 

https://youtu.be/zlAnwcmpYz8

Edited by AKShamu28

Same here.  Stuck on Steel Meridian screen.  Confirmed closing does not resolve the issue.  

After some testing you can get out of the claim reward screen by going to invite, cancelling, and then you can access the menu button.  At least that way you don't have to force quit.  

Edited by Super_Matches

Add another to the tally. Just got up to General rank with Steel Meridian, and had to close the game to get out of the menus. Hopefully we don't lose our freebie because of this...

I don't think so, since even if you force-quit the game, you can just go back to the syndicate console and it'll bring up the (temporarily broken) rewards menu again.

I have the same issue as well.

Workaround i used to bypass the requirement to pick a Reward:

1. Press the Team Invite Button as if you were going to invite a friend to party, and cancel (press Esc) the action

2. Press Esc to bring up the menu

3. Select Equipment -> Arsenal

4. Exit Arsenal

5. Character is free to continue playing.

When you enter the Rep window again, it forces you back to the selection window.