The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigils

Scandroid

So remember those cool sigils you showed at devstream 38

Where they at tho? they mostly looked pretty finished what happened to them?

Because most of the in game sigils besides the one in nova p access that cost 50$ looks so bland 

We want these kind of sigils

Sigil.gif

that actually look awesome and we only got couple of them that get close to that aka rift and prisma 

They were beta concepts after all, your less likely to see them in the actual game. Also unless one day a event with "Blue Fireballs" shows up on the horizon I cant find exactly were to place the sigil they have showed us.....

EmblemOfTheHunt.png

It seems to be a modified version of the http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hunt_Emblem'>Emblem of the Hunt that was given out as a reward for The Hunt For Alad V event.

Edited by Reidmaster

They were beta concepts after all, your less likely to see them in the actual game. Also unless one day a event with "Blue Fireballs" shows up on the horizon I cant find exactly were to place the sigil they have showed us.....

well for one, the energy color was put to blue. and also for fire.....phoenix intercept (escalation) :D

Poor Sandrock

Anyway, it would be cool to see more sigil like the example in the OP. Sigils like these will have alot of people wearing them, the closest examples, as mentioned, are Rift, Prisma, and if you want, Velorum Prime Sigil (I know I spelt that so wrong, forgive me Lotus)

Oh... "beep" my taste...

What a mature reply. -_-

ooohhh dont be like that im quite sure that person was being humorous aswell. everyone is entitled to their opinion on things. i just read it as funny since the comment is right after yours, sort of like a quick snap joke :)

@WEREsandrock (I can't quote for some reason)

Even if the above isn't indeed true, I'm sure he meant "I think they look cool, if others think I'm being pretentious for putting them on my Warframe then who cares!" Well, at least that's how I'd put it. I get the eye candy for personal enjoyment, despite what people may think of me, whether it be positive or negative.

Edited by (PS4)DroidXD