Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 10 Test Is Screwed, As Are Foundry Items

(XBOX)PRaDiUSxUCM

Ok, for the past 3 days - everytime I build something in the Foundry on Warframe/Xbox One, it gives me an error when I try to CLAIM it. However, when trying to CLAIM it a second or third time it will finally go through.

This is a minor annoyance and something I was willing to put up with, but...

I just did the Mastery Rank 10 Test today, which I COMPLETED. I got the "Completed" Screen and everything. It said "New Loadout Unlocked" and yada, yada - the usual.

However, to my surprise, I am still Rank 9 when teleported back to my Liset. My XB1 auto-recorded a clip of my completing the test, so here is video proof that I completed it. I would appreciate it if you guys (and gals) at DE can put my Mastery Rank at 10 - where it rightfully belongs.

https://account.xbox.com/gameclip/3c1c13f9-9d50-4aae-b973-c777dd710fec?gamertag=PRaDiUSxUCM&scid=a2b70100-d7d8-4f43-8a59-dd4a5862cd7c

Thanks for your time.

Edited by (XB1)PRaDiUSxUCM

Thanks, I went ahead and put in a support ticket. Although, it says their support is "under heavy load", so it might be a while before I hear back from them either way I guess. Haha.

If you want them to reply faster I'd recommend clicking the support tab at the bottom of the page, and providing your complaint there, as it's their job to handle matters like these.

Yeah i get the same error go claim something i get cant connect to server which when i claim again i get it ,for the mastery you should message de pm fourms or contact support which could take a few hors or days and they will help you ...sense i never had that prob i just finish that test a few days ago no prob and im mr 11

Yeah, I keep checking my ticket every couple of hours, but no reply so far since I submitted it yesterday. At this rate, they close in 2-3 hours, so it might even be tomorrow before I hear back from them. Honestly, the slowness of their "support" is pretty unacceptable also.

Be sure to keep checking back to see their reply.
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Edited by (XB1)PRaDiUSxUCM