Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.4

DE_Adam

• Removed dead animation time at the end of Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and radial Blind casting animations.

There is a quite a bit of dead animation time in warframe.  There is that at the end of console hacking and revival.  It makes the game feel clunky.  Can you guys get rid of those?

There is a bug with the Syndicate rewards. I have just ranked up to the highest New Loka (Flawless) and it has told me to select a reward. I click on the reward I want and there is no button to confirm that selection. This means everytime I log in this screen comes up. It wont let me close it until I choose a reward which I can't do :( Please fix this I can't play the game otherwise...

I don't know what happened exactly, but I ranked up from 3 to 4 in the Perrin Sequence and it gives me my choices for rank up rewards, but there is NO ACCEPT button. So, if I access my syndicate menu I'm taken to Perrin and kept there and I have to relog to do anything else.

• Rhino’s Iron Skin is no longer a permanent buff, and will begin to slowly decay after a short period of time.

You are joking !  seriously !  

Every time something is working out you manage to nerf it - one of the few frames that could take the punishment in a defensive role and even then the Iron skin takes a beating.   

Well after damning Frosts Globe to be almost useless at high level defence without continually renewal its a pity you cannot FIX Limbo to be a decent frame for defence like making the Cataclysm a power (energy) driven vortex until the power is released and then it can collapse and explode.  Wow did i think of that on my ownsome duh !

Whats next Nxy doesn't confuse enemies; Trinny soothes not heals frames.

• Rhino’s Iron Skin is no longer a permanent buff, and will begin to slowly decay after a short period of time.

Every time something is working out you manage to nerf it - one of the few frames that could take the punishment in a defensive role and even then the Iron skin takes a beating.   

Well after damning Frosts Globe to be almost useless at high level defence without continually renewal its a pity you cannot FIX Limbo to be a decent frame for defence like making the Cataclysm a power (energy) driven vortex until the power is released and then it can collapse and explode.  Wow did i think of that on my ownsome duh !

You should probably reread it because above it it says "PvP Balance Changes".

How am i not suprised by yet again another false notes

Hey, thanks for the hard work.

Still no fix for the Limbo Theorem Quest that keeps poping up half finished even once you already finished it, crafted the WarFrame and raised it to the level 30.

Could you please fix that, thanks in advance!

Excalibur is now viable again, everyone!

He is not. You can just cast your unreliable abilities faster. It is still possilbe not to hit half a dozen Greneer because they are not aware of you. Therefore RB and RJ are only good until mid level and for farming as before. Casting time was NOT the major issue.

i've had it happen 2 more times  loading into any mission and moving the verry second you have controll makes Chroma's Head Spin  unholy. it's still funny to see but was hoping it would be fixed because after awhile it'll get old. (the spinning head in what i speak of is, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/424662-chroma-went-completly-nope/)

Loving these PvP fixes! Got to Whirlwind 3rd day but the bugs were killing the mood.

Also, Rhino nerf was more then needed. Thanks!

EDIT: Excal Dead Animation Time removal - Honestly, not meaning to be rude or anything, but it's about damn time. I always thought it was a bit over the top.

Edited by FinalBoss-Desco

ComplexLain, on 24 Mar 2015 - 1:00 PM, said:snapback.png

Well after damning Frosts Globe to be almost useless at high level defence without continually renewal its a pity you cannot FIX Limbo to be a decent frame for defence like making the Cataclysm a power (energy) driven vortex until the power is released and then it can collapse and explode.  Wow did i think of that on my ownsome duh !

You should probably reread it because above it it says "PvP Balance Changes". 

Ty for pointing that out Rakshal - ooops ! 

Apologies DE - but please still look at my Idea about Limbo

Edited by ComplexLain

... Hello, fellow players and devs...

... I'm taking my time to leave a post on this topic just to point out something interesting...

(...)

EDIT: Just did a quick check of the menu, and all the issues on that thread are still in place. Honestly I cannot understand why it is so hard to get decent gamepad support on windows for a game that has already been ported to Xbox One and PS4.

... I'm sorry, you can't understand why its so hard to get decent support that shouldn't even -exist- on the PC version of this game for a control method that's clearly intended for consoles in the first place...? The game is being made easier already on the PC version, on purpose, to accomodate that~... so called "gamepad support"... Also, consoles have full support for a keyboard and mouse nowadays...

... Just end it already, less code to run on the game and all...