Hotfix 16.0.4

DE_Adam

Great stuff with the pvp nerfs... both volt and rhino were infuriating.

And i do hope you resolve the Excalibur fiasco...it's getting way out of hand.

May i suggest making super jump more useful, by either giving it more CC(maybe like a (mini) radial blind?) either on the launch locations or at the landing one OR making it so you can combo it with Javelin...if you javelin while in the air after a super jump you do X times more dmg, something like that. Just my 2 cents.

So since yesterday's second hotfix that I'm unable to choose my reward for leveling up on syndicate standing. More precisely, Red Veil. I hit 44k, did the offering and when it prompts me to choose from 2 sigils and 1 LArge Team Health restore, I can only see the reward previews, but there's no "accept" button, only a "back" button.

Due to this, I have to restart warframe, as I can't leave that syndicate menu until I choose one of the rewards, and after it, whenever I enter the syndicates menu on Liset, it prompts me to choose from those rewards, so I can't even check my other syndicate allegiances.

I'd like to know if anyone else is having this issue, and if so, if there's a way around it other than waiting for a fix from DE.

Also, ExcalNerf, Never Forget! Revert this!

Archived