The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.4

DE_Adam

Ok, Standard Lex doing FIFTY FIVE MORE DAMAGE than the Lex Prime is absurd. 

I appreciate what's trying to be done but frankly I feel an entirely separate weapons category like Archwing where players are given the only weapons they can use would be much more effective than this.

Edited by Silverviolet

Still not able to use controller to hack grineer consoles

Would be nice to be able to use my controller for this. I'm terrible at the spacebar as i'm pretty decent on the controller. Please can this get fixed?? I'm actually one of the faster ones in my clan to do these :c

Changes

• Removed dead animation time at the end of Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and radial Blind casting animations.

Woohoo!

But that aside, could you guys do something about Javelin? Having it as a direct downgrade to Blind at high levels isn't fun.

EDIT:

Clarification-- That does NOT mean nerfing Blind so Javelin is more viable in comparison. Blind works well. Blind is good. Blind isn't overpowered.

Javelin, on the other hand, needs some sort of niche that Blind can't access. Preferably one that he can't abuse in rep farming, such as

- removing the LoS||Awareness requirement, but causing Javelins to ragdoll enemies away from Excalibur and pin them to walls for a few seconds. (Goodbye, Draco. Hello, general usefulness.)

- Keep the LoS||Awareness system on Javelin, but give it some sort of debuff on enemies (e.g. opening up weak points that cause crazy bleeding damage when shot at?).

I don't know. SOMETHING.

Edited by SortaRandom

Changes

• Removed dead animation time at the end of Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and radial Blind casting animations.

This wasn't an issue until you nerfed the ability so that you could not "Notice" someone standing next to you, previously survivors were rare, can we get a proper fix and restore the ability? The Draco farming wasn't hitting DE's hip pocket that hard, surely. 

Edited by Hekatonkheire

Still no fix for the various game pad issues ( since it is not in the changelog ) ( See this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/424299-major-portions-of-user-interface-unusable-with-gamepads/ )

EDIT: Just did a quick check of the menu, and all the issues on that thread are still in place. Honestly I cannot understand why it is so hard to get decent gamepad support on windows for a game that has already been ported to Xbox One and PS4.

Edited by dandeloreon

Scanning was never fun, yet another mission type thing showed up with scanners... wake me up when these are completely removed.Yo

You shall sleep forever, I personally like the scanning aspect because it gives me something to do other than run through and shoot everything I see.

At this point I want a response to the outrage DE is getting over this RJ fiasco. It has been since Saturday you guys have had more than enough time to read all the feedback across this forum, reddit, and twitter to see that this isn't something we wanted. You guys have had plenty of time to come up with a half baked response to justify it also.

Ok, Standard Lex doing FIFTY FIVE MORE DAMAGE than the Lex Prime is absurd. 

I appreciate what's trying to be done but frankly I feel an entirely separate weapons category like Archwing where players are given the only weapons they can use would be much more effective than this.

"oh hey, you've spent hundreds of platinum to buy weapon slots to hold every weapon in the game, then ranked them to 30 so that you have options when PvP comes out? Well joke's on you, we're releasing an entire arsenal of new weapons that are PvP specific. Oh you're an MR3 player who barely has enough credits to make a new weapon and you want to try out PvP to see if you like it? Well you're going to have to make an entire new set of weapons just for this one game type that in no way affects the rest of the game."

Still no restore for Excal's Radial Javelin.

We're waiting, DE.

Lets see what excuse you come up with this time.

Did everyone already forgot Excalibur nerf? When will you fix it?

What fix? It isn't broken, awareness on abilities is a good thing. Get over it, it will not change back.

Removed dead animation time at the end of Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and radial Blind casting animations.

OMG Iv been asking for this a whole year. Now please do the same with Superjump, or you cant do anything else in the air for a good second.

Also damage bonus on stunned target after Radial Blind is still no applied until it starts to move.

[*]Arcane Helmets have been removed from PvP.

i hope this will just diable their stats in PvP, and not require me to build extra copies of Helmets to have the ones i like Equipped.

the former is perfectly fine, the latter is really annoying.

• Fixed an issue where players who once equipped mustaches will still have mustaches equipped when changing weapon skins within the Liset.

Oh you know, that wasn't really an issue at all. My Nova looked so fashionable with that 'stache. Even Ordis agreed.

Edited by Kontrollo