Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.4

DE_Adam

Did everyone already forgot Excalibur nerf? When will you fix it?

Still no restore for Excal's Radial Javelin.

We're waiting, DE.

Lets see what excuse you come up with this time.

They allready made a thread explaining.

Excalibur will say as he is, no buffs.

Changes

• Tweaked various defenses in Corpus Spy vaults.
  • Tweaked various defenses in Grineer Spy vaults.

what exactly are these changes?

i had an inventory glitch before with one of frames captured, so i'm not sure that decrease in enemies numbers is caused by tweaks or my glitch.

thanks in advance for the answer

If you don't want to give us excals old javelin back for whatever reason fine don't. But atleast buff him in some ways so he becomes useful again maybe he should be compeltly reworked since he is either absolutly useless or appearently too strong in your optionen (i won't agree with the secound one though but it seems you think so or you wouldn't had nerfed him)

That is a nerf, making RJ more or less rng for the player. Same RB. Useless on high level.

The new RJ animation looks bad. It seems the devs deleted a couple of animations to shorten it, but put not much to make it smooth. It simply looks ugly.

200k to craft the Arcanes?! Looks like thats one more thing I'll never get....seriously how do you people have time to grind out millions of credits?

Well, you get 175k from a completed raid. That helps a bit.

Still not fixed the Kubrows, Mines legit meant to be really damn fat and really tall and its Tyrion of Warframe, Looks normal when I pet, Everywhere else its tiny lil fat thing, And yes its meant to have the height/bulkyness of the imprint since I checked up on it in a request c_c