Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.4

DE_Adam

• Building Arcane Enhancements now costs 200k credits.

While I am really happy about this, 200k is still stupidly overpriced for what the Enhancements offer. They barely offer enough to even warrant 100k, especially since the effect can be stacked 10 times. Something between 20-50k would be reasonable, as it'd still cost a considerable amount to max without being crazy cheap.

• Players without a Synthesis Scanner equipped during a scan will no longer receive Synthesis progress.

If this is what I think it is, I can't understand why you'd do this. Say you're busy trying to freeze the Synthesis target while your friend covers you from enemies so you can get the scans. Why should they get punished for protecting the person scanning? I can't understand why this is a thing. Granted, it keeps the people putting no effort into the scans from getting Synthesis progress, but this can be cheesed anyway, and there's way too many situations where this is just a kick in the teeth for no benefit.

Thankfully it's nothing major, but still.

I think the ETA on that is between: never and thankfully never. while a tad wonky, Excal's adjusted Javelin is actually interesting.

Yeah, if you like unreliable and rng, than it is great.

YAY. Thanks for the Excalibur changes. He works much better now.

We can cast our our unreliable abilities faster. "Wonderful! :("

That was not the main problem!

Edited by ---Excalibur---

still no fix for ogris accuracy with heavy caliber (at max rank, heavy caliber drops the ogris' accuracy from 100 to 1.7, compared to the 25.2 of most other 100 accuracy weapons.)

This also happens when you apply HC on the acrid. There may be many other weapons that have this bug, but these two are the ones I've encountered.