Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.4

DE_Adam

I didn't even realize I wanted this, but that patch note just made my day. :D

I DID realize I wanted this (I'm using a darker red color and with Ruinous Extension and it's hard to tell how far it's actually shooting) but never asked for it.  Someone at DE is just psychic I guess.

Oh wait...Nyx, is that you???

Requesting a Fix for controllers not being able to hack Grineer consoles.

I'm almost adapting to pressing spacebar for all my hackings now XD

And i went through the new Law of Retribution raid doing that, works pretty well. So well, that i try that for Corpus consoles, and now that messes me up XD.

lol Said before, they said nothing before. And the PvP team and PvE team are separate.

lol no need to make pvp team for this game.  Look what they made.  Are they really pvp game expert? I dont know them but I dont think so.  They said there is other better pvp games and Warframe dont need to be pvp games.  And now look at it.  way worst, loosing lots of money and time.

lol no need to make pvp team for this game.  Look what they made.  Are they really pvp game expert? I dont know them but I dont think so.  They said there is other better pvp games and Warframe dont need to be pvp games.  And now look at it.  way worst, loosing lots of money and time.

They never said that at all, all they said in the early stages of the game was they aren't working on making PvP currently.

Not working on it currently =/= never working on it

And I see them making money from this so it really isn't a waste of time. It especially isn't a waste of time if players are getting enjoyment out of it.

Also no rewards from playing Conclave half the time.  Honestly, nothing can be worth enduring all these crap bugs, but actually getting a reward for enduring it would be a start.

Also, I don't know if it's being done, but you really need to shuffle pre-made squads onto opposing teams.  This is too early in Conclave's life for pubstomps to drive pugs completely out of it.  Or not, maybe those are your bread and butter.  You seem to hate pugs for everything else, like raids and void missions (why else would there be a recruitment channel).  So might as well crap on them for conclave too.