Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.4

DE_Adam

Oh DE plz do not un-nerf Excalibur's radial javelin. Scrubs need to learn some other tactics besides spamming 4. As a matter of fact make all AoE damage ultis like Excalibur's,  give us more utility ulti skills and tweak / improve our remaining skills if needed. THNX

Edited by SanctumDraconis

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but the syndicates are bugging when you try to rank up. When trying to choose your rank reward, it doesn't let you finalize selection(button missing) and even if you hard kill the program and return to the syndo console, it puts you right back to the choose your reward screen with no way to finalize the selection you make.

Yeah, if you like unreliable and rng, than it is great.

We can cast our our unreliable abilities faster. "Wonderful! :("

That was not the main problem!

True enough. I hope the changes get reverted, or better yet, Radial Javelin gets changed into another skill COMPLETELY. But, at least we know that they are doing something.

The Stug doesn't agree with Chroma. It floats at his side when he isn't carrying it.

Also, can Excalibur get a speed boost? He's the melee themed frame, after all, and he can't even get into the fray. Not to mention he's frail like paper :(

Edit: Read the spoiler for a good time!

Here's some fuel for the fire: I thought up a good way to make Excalibutt's Radial Javelin completely reliable without being too over the top.

Originally Excalibur's Radial Javelin could hit an upwards of 12 enemies (plus some based on power strength). This could be used in Radial Javelin by making it a two-part attack. Upon using the power, half the total radius of the power should always always hit everyone in range. Give this inner range a hard cap, don't let it be boosted too much, if at all. The leftover range outside the inner reliable javelins could work like the old power did, by selecting a limited amount of targets (this shouldn't be able to be boosted much either). This would make Radial Javelin still hit unsuspecting enemies, still hit those Grineer butchers running directly to you, and not be too over the top powerful versus foes that haven't yet turned the corner.

When did Ex become a melee-theme frame? He is an all-arounder.

Still no fix for:

Broken codex entries for the scanner and excavator:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/175141-list-of-codex-bugs/page-9

Incorrect rewards.  Specifically mod quantity is being halved

(I have opened a ticket but this was first discussed in 16.0.3 thread)

A new bug has also struck.  I was going through my list of weaponry, and noticed that the Angstrum was listed as level 29.  Odd, considering I sold it when it hit level 30.  Half a step forward, two back, and three drunken wobbles toward the gutter.  I guess U15 isn't looking unreasonable to go back to, if you don't really love one broken raid and PvP that works occasionally.  I don't see the Chroma frame changing that, but waiting nearly a week to have it built it isn't helping things.

Sorry to say this again, but if this is what all hands on deck produces after a month without any other real content, I think it's time for me to find a new game.

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but the syndicates are bugging when you try to rank up. When trying to choose your rank reward, it doesn't let you finalize selection(button missing) and even if you hard kill the program and return to the syndo console, it puts you right back to the choose your reward screen with no way to finalize the selection you make.

And the same when ranking up conclave

Oh DE plz do not un-nerf Excalibur's radial javelin. Scrubs need to learn some other tactics besides spamming 4. As a matter of fact make all AoE damage ultis like Excalibur's,  give us more utility ulti skills and tweak / improve our remaining skills if needed. THNX

Yes, please don't fix buggy, unreliable hit detection on your most popular frames most iconic skill.

With that change still in place and nothing that really stands out about him, new players won't stick Excalibur on the shelf when they get a new frame, they will throw him in the trash. They need that slot for other, more useful frames.... if they even get that far.

As it stands, my Excalibur Prime is only really good for archwing revive fodder and looking good on relays. That's about it.

Chroma is getting bugged during the effigy power ability..

when the energy capacity depletes to 0 the effigy ends and the armor returns to the main chroma frame..

but in return it stops the usage of any powers and a message shows saying 'power in use' , when i try to use other powers.. even though energy capacity is filled by my orb collection the powers r not usable due to some bug with the effigy ending automatically after the energy depletes please fix

iv already formad chroma 3 times and its no fun ranking chroma without using his powers..

and is irriatting wen i cant use the element boosts either to recharge health or my shield depending on my element choices

Oh by the way, chroma is a really good dragon frame... no complains about the idea put behind crhoma's abilities

Thanks DE for chroma

hi i upgraded my cephalon suda to intriguing with 1 forma and 50k credit this morning but i stuck in reward page cant choose my reward there is only a back button when i choose my reward nothing else and cant even get out of this page it will say you must choose a reward! can someone help me with this plz

Did everyone already forgot Excalibur nerf? When will you fix it?

The one that made him as they wanted him to be? Probably not. But i'm sure they will buff him one day. But not by returning back what they took, but by something else. No Dead Animations on cast is a good improve in my opinion.

Guys go on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook or whatever S#&$ DE is on and spam them with the dumbass nerf for excal. TOGETHER WE SHALL BRING IT BACK!!

No, we shall not. Because killing everyone on the map by pressing 4 is stupid and anoying for everybody else. Better just ask them to buff damage on those Javelins, or maybe the range, but not the latest LoS change.