Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rush Time Costs.

Drakontis

Now, this isn't a rage thread. I don't mind waiting for my frames and weapons, I really don't. I find the wait to be enticing. However, I have ONE teeny tiny issue with the Rush Time Costs. It's static. That's it. It's static. I could wait 1 minute and the rush cost is 50. I could wait 2 days and 22 hours (my Saryn is currently sitting at 2 hours left actually as I type this) and it stays at 50. In the future, could we get SOME way of implementing a reducing Rush Time cost as your time dwindles? I mean, sure, 3 days is probably worth the 50 Platinum, but not 2 hours, certainly. 

Seems quite difficult to discuss with DEvs, but you indeed have a point in that, and I understand you completely. Getting a Pt recution for the Rush over the time of crafting an item is something a lot of people unable; in one way or another (including me currently) to get Pt as commonly as before so we can buy items and get to use them instantly (at least for the ones who want to try their weapons at the moment; again, including me) is something we can take a lot of advantage from.

Edited by TheForgottenPage

I thought the same thing the first time I saw the rush option. It seemed to not change as it got closer to done. Kind of leaving money on the table as well, as some people are impatient and when that 2nd day comes may be willing to say 'screw it, let's do it' for the lesser price.

Once you have waited 2 days, unlikely many people will pay the full price when they have already paid for it in patience. Pro-rating the rush price does seem like another no-brainer.

It's binary. Either rush it immediately and skip the wait, or don't rush it at all and wait. The in-between is a dead zone; it's irrelevant.

I understand the fact that the way the method works now, these are the choices you have. I'm just saying, later on, when maybe the game is fleshed out more, this should become an option. 

I understand the fact that the way the method works now, these are the choices you have. I'm just saying, later on, when maybe the game is fleshed out more, this should become an option. 

Once it is out of the beta stages (assuming plat is still around when the game officially comes out) I'd imagine this would probably be implemented.

I feel terrible for mentioning a town building game here.

Even Smurf village for the iOs will decrease the cost of smurfberries the more you wait.

DE might need to impliment a system that decreases the cost of platinum if you wait more. Its a great idea. It might be implimented if its out of the clutches of betas.