The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Maniac

NotDerpGod

Question

24 answers to this question

Manics,or rather Manic spawn if alarms are triggered. Once other grineers trigger alarms,you will here their laughter and they will spawn.

I have had Manics spawn on Sargus Ruk mission,so they spawn from Saturn to higher levels missions.

The Manic seems to spawn in higher level missions, i can safely say i've seen him on Uranus, however he may be able to spawn on Saturn.

I captured somewhere around 6 targets on Saturn and have yet to see him appear there. So probably on higher level areas.

add on: I think you need to trigger alarm.

I did experiment by first stealth-killing everything in an exterminate mission (level 20+ syndicate mission I think) except last 4-5. Then I purposely let them raise alarm. I got the manic laughter immediately.

I'm not sure if it's me or what, but when I first started playing Manics would always spawn, in the past two months there is nothing I can do to get one to show up in solo play.   I know to let alarms go, i've done excavation, and Tyl's manics aren't the ones that drop Ash parts.     Doesn't matter what planet, and i've got them all. 

Any hints?  DE bug report?   Any others having any issues?

If you're up for Raids, they spawn there a lot. Since they added Ash parts to their drop tables I've probably collected about 30+ sets, so I know the spawns there are high.

Was even lucky enough to get 2 Four Riders so far playing raids without going out farming for it. One of those things that just happened.

Edited by (PS4)iTJ84

Well, i've started to see him more often, but it's weird, he's never dropping anything.   He even showed up on apollodorus if i'm remembering correctly.   I haven't gotten an ash bp in forever and its driving me crazy.

Don't like raids, but i guess i'll have to grind out a few.

Guest I_Murdoch09

The Ash bp is in the market for purchase with credits. The manics won't drop the bp.

My bad. 

I did mean, "parts", concerning the topic of this thread.

One of these days, I'll correctly type the info from my head XD