Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Chroma's Defense Mission... (Solo Complaint)

X.TYR

Solo'd it with a Zephyr and a Quanta. Not top tier Defense equipment by any means, as I didn't notice it was a Defense mission when going in. Really didn't seem that hard. If it's impossible for you, maybe you should try getting a good defensive frame like Nyx or Nova first. After all, not all things in this game are equally easy to get.

I did this mission with a duration Volt. Put up two energy shields on each stair case, used a decked out Hek, and used shocking speed. It only took me one try. I struggled a little, but ultimately succeeded. Volt is an excellent defense warframe with creative thinking :D

I soloed it strictly because it's a quest and I have this thing about doing quests/story missions solo when I can.  That being said it's a Corpus mission so Zephyr with Turbulence is basically god mode.  With Stretch and a not well upgraded Overextend you can actually sit on top of the beacon thing that you're protecting and pretty much nothing can hit it.

Pretty stupid, if you ask me, that I'm stuck to wait until my friends comes online to be able to do this thrash mission (or use a certain specific frame that cheeses defence) because it's so hard to do solo yet nobody to group up with as alsmot everybody just straight up bought it. Bad design. 

Edit: finally managed it with 2 other random players that I had to wait for about 1h to finally find someone also doing this mission
-_-

Edited by VieuxPappy