Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glowing Loot

GoneM4d

Glowing as in you see it in game? or in the map? Cuz most items look pretty shiny to me.

I think they're referring to when mods would show up a bright light-blue at distance and you could see them through terrain, like how it is with teammates.

I think they're referring to when mods would show up a bright light-blue at distance and you could see them through terrain, like how it is with teammates.

Yup

Isn´t thief´s wit good enough for that?

It's better when you can see it through all terrain and if materials were to light up as well it would be awesome because just played a few games and only 3 out of 12 people mark resources, even if you ask.

mod's i can agree with, i didnt notice it being removed but it was good when there was a mod you forgot and you could see it through a wall. id rather that than "tough, you dont get it because you werent paying attention when it dropped", so yeah, if thats been removed then i think it should be put back in (although it's never been an issue for me, i think it would benefit other players though)

if thats not you mean then id say items glow enough, they even have a lil pilar of light above them :P